Chapter 7 - And the game begins

Start from the beginning

----------------------------------------------------

Sivaathmika was driving back from an advertisement shoot in a resort in ECR, when out of the blue, her car decided to test her patience. Already the shoot had overrun by more than 2 hours and now in the middle of the road, her car started rumbling indicating that it is going to give up soon.

Sivaathmika, being an excellent driver, acted proactively and brought the car to the corner of the road under a tree, away from the moving traffic with whatever little life it had left.

She tried fixing the car by herself with her basic knowledge but nothing worked out. Frustrated, she took out her mobile to book a cab, when her mobile rang.

She smiled seeing Sivaangi's name, the telepathy between them is yet another mystery waiting to be solved by the medical community.

"Mika, enga irukka?" asked Sivaangi the moment she answered the phone

"Nadu road la Sivu" replied Mika irritated.

"Car puttukichu, en therila, adhaan mobile eduthen cab book pannalamnu, you called" she added

"Hey, 10:00 o clock aagudhu, cab ellaam indha time la safe ah? did you try to see what is wrong with the car?" asked Sivaangi really worried.

"Adhellaam paathuten, engine light is not on, radiator looks good, full tank petrol irukku, don't know what else to check, seri ok nee vai phone eh, appo dhaan I can book cab" replied Mika

"Iru iru, cab ellaam book pannadha, naan Ashwin irukaara paakaren, irundha I will ask him to come and get you" said Sivaangi

"Eii eii, adhelaam venaam de, please sonna kelu, don't disturb him" shouted Mika to an empty opposite side as Sivaangi had already started climbing the stairs keeping her mobile away from her ears.

"Avaru veetla illanu ninaikaren Mika, his room is locked and his car is also not there" said Sivaangi amidst heavy breath indicating she has been running.

"Naan paathukaren vidu Sivu ma, endha cab driver um en kitta vaal aata mudiyaadhu, I know to take care of myself, kavalapadaadha" consoled Mika trying to put her twin's mind at ease

"Nee oru two minutes enakku kudu, don't do anything" said Sivaangi before hanging up

Mika smiled at her phone and opened the cab booking app to book. It had been five minutes and none of the drivers accepted her request. She continued staring at the road tapping her phone on her palm when it rang.

She was really surprised and raised her eyebrows seeing the name on the caller id.

"Hello Aathmika, enga irukeenga?" asked Ashwin's voice on the other end

"Therila Ashwin, some where between Palavakkam and Kottivakkam I think" she replied

"Sorry Ashwin, it was not right on Sivaangi's part to call you at this time of night like this, I can take a cab, no worries" she added really embarrassed

"Ayo please, good that she did, I am practicing in the dance studio that is near to palavakkam, can you give me some land mark so that I can guess where you are exactly? " asked Ashwin.

Since denying that information might sound untrustworthy, Mika gave him some restaurant name that she could see.

"You are very nearby Mika, just 5 minutes walk, angaye irunga, let me come and get you, I have half an hour more of practice, then we can go together" replied Ashwin.

"Thank you Ashwin, if it is nearby, I can walk, please send me the location, I will navigate using maps and come to the studio directly" replied Mika