1, Niam - Starbucks

*Niall pov.*
A few days ago I moved away from Ireland, to Wolverhampton. Why? Because I wanted to start a new life at a new place. My mother didn't understand why I wanted to leave Ireland and my friends either. But now, here I am. Working in my new job in starbucks to sell drinks. Not the best job, I know, but it's fun. I wait behind the counter for someone to wants a drink, and soon enough the bell rings as the door opens. A boy, I think in the same age as me, walks in and looks around. I think I stoped breathing.. I never saw such a beautiful boy. Yes, I'm gay. I ever was and ever will be. I found out at the age of 13, everyone of my friends had this crush on a girl, but me; I just had eyes for a boy in the class over me. He was beautiful and funny, but not as beautiful as the boy here. By now he sat down to a pretty girl and gave her a hug. I feel jealous, but I don't have a reason. I don't even know his name and I saw him for the first time just a minute ago. I lean back at the wall and watch them, better, watch him. He has brown eyes, like a teddy bear, and also brown hair which he has up in a quiff. He looks really hot. Suddenly he stays up and comes in my direction. Whoa, calm Niall, don't stutter or begin to ramble because that would be pretty embrassing. I say to myself and smile at the boy infront of me. "Hi! I would like a Red Berry Joghurt Frappucino and a Caramel Cream Frappucino", he says with a smile and immediatelly I begin to smile. He has a wunderful voice. "Sure, your name and the name of your friend?", I ask and he smiles. "Kate for the first and Liam for the second cup." I smile again and nod. "Just a minute, I'll bring you the cups at your table." He walks back to their table and the girl begins to giggle.
Maybe he told her how stupid you act infront of him? Nah. I make their coffees and write their names on it. Than I walk over to them. "Here ya go!", I say smiling. "Thank you..?", the girl says and looks asking. "Niall..", I mumble a bit shy. "Thanks Niall." She smiles and begins to drink. "Yeah, thanks Niall." I look at the boy, I mean Liam, and we both just smile at each other. He has a girlfriend you idiot! My thoughts ruined the moment and my smile fades away. I walk away, back behind the counter and wait again for other people to want a coffee. After 30 minutes Liam and the girl, named Kate, stay up and she pushes him in my direction. "Go!", she says grinning and I see him blush a bit. "Uuhh, hi again!", he says shyly. "Want another coffee?", I ask smiling but he shakes his head. "I wanted to ask if you could give me your number..? You see, my friend there told me to-" "Wait. Do you want my number or she?", I ask and he blushes deepy. "I don't really know. It depens on whether you like girls or boys..?" He doesn't look at me and plays with his fingers. "Uh, I actually like boys.." He begins to smile and looks up. "That's great! I mean, uh, okay. Then it's me who want your number." I chuckle at him and nod. "Sure." He hands me his phone and I put my name and my number in it. "Thank you Niall. I'll text you, promise!" And with this and a big smile on his face he leaves.

*****************
My first one shot! I hope you like it :)
If you have a request, just tell me!
(Pls only Niam and Larry ones!!)
Comment, vote!
Jen♡