Natsu X Reader

Hey! This is my first oneshot and im not gonna lie im kinda nervous and im typing on my phone so if there are any errors im sorry.. but anyway incase some of you dont know
(y/n) = your name
(h/c) = hair color
(h/l) = hair length
(e/c) = eye color
Onward to the story!!!!!

(Y/N) POV
I sighed softly as I walked the streets of Magnolia along with my white and pink exceed Rosette flying beside me.

Today was Natsus birthday and I had been window shopping for hours trying to find something that he would absolutely love.

The thing is...I dont know what to look for and honestly I was getting a little bit irritated.

Rosette landed on my head and looked down at me sadly.

"Don't give up (y/n). I'm sure whatever you decide to get him he'll love it." She said.

I stopped walking and looked around.

"I know but I want it to be special...something that no one will be able to top." Taking a break from walking I sat down on a bench.

Rosette flew off my head and sat down next to me. I buried my face in my hands and tried to think of what to get him...when I remembered something that would be the perfect gift.

I gasped and looked at Rosette. She looked back at me in confusion.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Do you remember when we went on a job with Natsu and Happy and in Hargeon and he was staring at something in a shop?"

"Yeesss?" She replied suspiciously.

"Do you remember what shop it was?!" I demanded.

She blinked and said "yeah it was th- ah!"

I interuppted her by grabbing her paw and dragging her to the train station...We're going to Hargeon!

*Time Skip*

It was now almost time for Natsus birthday party and I was putting the finishing touches on his dragon shaped cake with red and yellow icing.

I giggled thinking it looked just like Igneel. My dragon Eva was really good friends with Igneel.

So Natsu and I pretty much grew up together. I frowned thinking about the day they left. Shaking off the memory I brought the cake to the bar counter and turned to the rest of the guild who waited patiently for Natsus return from a job.

"Okay listen up! Natsu is gonna be here any minute now so turn out the lights and find your places." Everyone scrambled to get to their spots and Mira turned out the lights.

Not much later the guild doors slammed open, almost hitting Gray in the process, to reveal Natsu and Happy. Everyone jumped from their places and yelled

"Suprise! Happy Birthday Natsu!" Natsu grinned widely and said

"Wow you guys remembered!" Gray walked to Natsu and said

"How could we forget? (Y/n) kept breathing down our necks about it. Geez you're such an idiot." They immedietly butted heads.

"You got something to say you pervy popsicle?!"

"As a matter of fact I do you mouth breather!" I chuckled and approached the two boys.

"Now Gray thats not how you should talk to somebody on their birthday. Natsu come with me I got you something."

Natsu blushed when he looked at me and nodded. I took his hand in mine and pulled him outside, leaving a grumbling Gray behind.

Natsu and I sat under a tree facing eachother. I pulled out a small box from behind my back and handed it to Natsu silently praying that he likes it.

He opened the box and softly gasped. Inside were two necklaces. He pulled them out of the box and examined them.

One necklace was a red and yellow dragon and the other was a white and blue dragon. The white and blue dragon had the word 'Forever' engraved on the back of it and the red and yellow dragon had 'Always' engraved on the back.

Natsu's eyes sparkled as he put the red and yellow dragon necklace around his neck. He took the white and blue dragon necklace and clipped it around my neck. He looked at me and smiled that gorgeous smile.

I smiled back and said "oh and look at this." I scooted closer and took his necklace in one hand and my necklace in the other and connected the two pendents together.

The two dragons look like they're facing eachother with their foreheads touching and tails intertwined. He looked up at me making sure to keep the necklaces together.

"Happy Birthday Natsu." I smiled brightly at him.

Natsu started to lean closer and before our lips connected he said

"Thank you so much (y/n).." and he gently touched my lips with his. I kissed back and he licked my bottom lip and i gladly let him in.

He roamed my mouth and our tongues danced. Our lips moved in perfect harmony before he pulled away. A trail of saliva connecting us.

He looked into my (e/c) eyes and played with a strand of (h/l) (h/c) hair. Natsu pulled me in a tight embrace and smiled warmly and said

"I love you (y/n)."

"I love you too Natsu." I said blushing.

He pulled me into another kiss. Our necklaces not once seperating. 'Forever & Always'

Phew!!! Well that was my first one shot. I hope I did okay. Let me know how I did good or bad. Again I am taking requests. All you have to do is PM me and tell me who you want to be with what type of mage you are and a plot if you want something specific to happen. Thank you my lovlies!