(FLIP PAGE)

"Nice to see you here, thank you for visiting." Grandma Yeo is Juda's sick Grandmother and now, for the next stage, I'm visiting her.

"Look at you 2, both grew kind, caring and beautiful despite living in different worlds." She smiled at us and held our hands.

"Yin really wanted to visit you, so I brought here. She's really worried." Juda said.

"Oh, I'm touched Yin." Grandma said.

(FLIP PAGE)

I'm at the Library for another stage, Juda is nowhere to be found. I'm holding a random book on my hands. "Just...Why am I here?"

I looked around and saw a guy by the window, enjoying the sunlight coming. He stares at his hand. I couldn't see him clearly because of the light.

"What...Are you doing?" I asked him, he looks over to me and didn't answered. He's just staring at me.

"Hello?" I waved my hands at him but no response. The door at the Library suddenly opened and Dan-o arrived.

The guy stood up and stares at Dan-o, walking pass me. "What's he's problem?" I whispered. 

"What's your name?" He look down on me but stayed silent. I look at his name tag but it's blank. "Oh...You don't have a name?"

Once again he just stares at me. "Okay...Just so, you know my character's name is Jeon Yi-jeun." I told him and was about to left.

When I felt kind of dizzy again.

"Did you follow me here? Stop it."

"Hey, let's lock her first."

"Juda is such an eye sore."

I shake my head. "What was that?"

"Did you follow me here?" I saw Dan-o with Baek Gyeong. She was walking away but Gyeong held her wrist. "Stop it."

"Deja Vu..." I mumbled.

I walk towards them. "Yah, Baek Gyeong let go of her." I took off his hand on hers. 

"Aish, why are so annoying?" He told me.

"Stop treating like shit, you cold-hearted man." I pulled Dan-o with me.

We're at the bathroom and she's washing her face.

"What's happening?" She says.

"It's just that--" I said but...

(FLIP PAGE)

"Fine, erase my memories again." She shut her eyes.

"That's not gonna work." I told her.

"But still, what's going to happen?" I said. "What do you mean?" She asks.

"Please help me!" 

We both looked at each other and flinched.

"Anyone there please help!"

We walk towards the last cubicle and I heard Juda's voice. "Juda?" I said and opened the door.

She went out with trash all over her. "Juda..." I took off some out of her hair while Dan-o wipe her with some wipes. "Where the hell did you get that?" I whispered to her.