001. libra moonbeam

⸻ ╱  ₍ ʟᵢbᵣₐ  ₘₒₒₙbₑₐₘ  ₎  ◯ △ ▢    ₛᵤₘₘₐᵣy  -

ʟᵢbᵣₐ ₒₒbₑₐ

ₘₘₐᵣy -

The moon is in Libra, and you're drunk off
it's influence, (and alcohol!) - Spellbinded by Saebyeok's beauty, you can no longer keep quiet about your feelings.

 The moon is in Libra, and you're drunk off it's influence, (and alcohol!) - Spellbinded by Saebyeok's beauty, you can no longer keep quiet about your feelings

WARNINGS: intoxication.

IF YOU COULD, YOU'D BOTTLE THE SCENT OF SAEBYEOK'S SKIN. It stupefies you, truly. How can her porcelain pores just ooze of such fragrance? Like her insides are billowing in Bulgarian rose petals and she sweats magnolia musk.

In reality, she wears a unisex cologne, and you're just really fucking drunk.

You nuzzle your nose closer into her chest, sniffing softly, and exhaling in content as Saebyeok carries you bridal-style through the parking lot, escorting you to your condo building.

"Stop that." Sternly, she scolds you. "We're almost there."

She can't help but to groan out each syllable. Right now, Saebyeok hates your intoxicated guts.

You're her best friend the best one she could've never imagined existed. Special was an understatement. You're almost unreal in a way she sometimes wonders if you're even from this planet, as the little twinkle in your irises often reminded her of the moon's beam.

For you, she cared alot more than you ever realized.

But drunk you? Oh, drunk you is just a complete asshole. A ruthless flirt, always toying with her emotions.