Chapter 8

Anger.... one of the deadliest emotions of mankind...

Why is this happening to me? Why am I experiencing this deadly emotion?

Because it's officially the end of the weekend. And now, I have to get ready for work.

Dammit!

...

"Goodbye, Onii-chan! I hope to see you home with a woman!"

So, Komachi's schedule was opened up, well, more flexible if you want to put it that way. I thought I didn't have to take the bus when Yuigahama said she'll drop me off home. Then I realized how I was gonna get to work.

Luckily, Komachi informed me that she was taking less classes now due to being near her graduation which I am going to be very proud of her.

Anyway, now she's able to drop me off work.

So that's a win-win for me. I get dropped off and picked up without public transportation. It's much faster knowing I don't have to go to 3 useless stops before they arrive at my stop.

I arrive at the front of the building, my keys ready to unlock the front doors.

I took a deep breath.

"Just 9 hours of this to endure before I get to go home."

...

So... some bad news.. Apparently, it was 'bring your kids to work day'.

And you know what happens when you leave a 4 year old child out of your sight?

A mess to clean up for them. Except when the child does it in a house, it's very limited, a few drawn crayon lines on walls, spilled a cup of water, and some toys on the floor.

But when they get excess to a whole building...

In just a single hallway, the child managed to spill apple juice on the carpet floor and wall, left wrappers of candy on the floor, some of the candy weren't even fully eaten by the child, he just threw it on the floor and ran away. Keep in mind, this was just one hallway...

In the meeting room where no one was at thankfully, the child tipped over some chairs and scratched some of the wooden tables with a pen, wasn't so bad at least.

Anger..... I'm feeling it again, and this time, it ain't for shits and or giggles.

...

Usually, work wasn't so bad. Just a couple of trash during the day, and I have to empty the trash cans and throw the trash bag into the dumpster. Sure it smells but I am somewhat able to tolerate it. And before lunch, I make sure that my hands, arms, neck and face are clean before eating.

Part of that reason why....

"Good afternoon." I see a lone beautiful pale woman staring at me with her blue eyes, her slender legs resting on the chair, her back on the chair, delicate fingers holding onto her cup of tea as her pink lips come to the tip of the cup to drink the tea. She had been sitting alone in the break room for a few minutes it seems, seeing that her hot tea was ready.

"Y-Yo."

"I see that you still struggle a formal greeting yet alone even properly speak your language."

Haha.

I can't tell her that she took me by surprise, and not by popping out of nowhere... It's a different reason...

"I choose to use my words and voice wisely." I sat on a different table, though we still were facing each other.

"So you're saying you wouldn't want to spend more of your incompetent vocabulary on a beautiful woman like me? My, my, who knew you had bad taste in women or maybe you're in awestruck." She held up a smirk on her face.