"Jerry it was a year after high school. You broke up with me then left the state."

"And I regret it. You're the only person who knows me really. I was in love with you but I felt like you could do better." He explains making me chuckle.

"Well I didn't." I leave him.

They let Jerry use there radio to call for help and someone says they will come help us. "Someone's here." We all get up to look down and see the guys that were after us.

The girls start to panic while they start to use a chainsaw on their tree

The girls start to panic while they start to use a chainsaw on their tree. "Listen up, Karma Chameleons. Nobody's dying. Here's the plan. I gonna... I'm gonna rappel down. And then I'm gonna secure the rope. And then I'm gonna distract them. And you three slide down after me. All right?" Jerry explains to us but Tom says he wants to do to see him he has the family curse or not.

To cover Tom, Flower comes up with the idea to drop the poop bags on them till we can go. "Ladies first." Dan says so I roll my eyes.

"Dan." Jerry looks at him.

"It's fine." I toss the blanket off me and grab something to slide down.

Soon Dan makes it down to me then Jerry comes down when Tom shows up on a four wheeler. "Come on. Let's go." Tom shouts so we rush on. I straddle right behind Tom, and Dan and Jerry sit on the sides.

"If I get shot... I'll kill you." I tell Tom.

"Over there. It's looks like a clearing. That way!" Jerry points out then we drive over a cliff falling into the river.

"I think I just swallowed my underpants." Dan tells us as we swim away getting out of the water.

-

"I can't believe I'm lost in the mountains in my bra and panties with you three in your underwear." Parker growls trailing behind them.

Tom looks back and eyes her, "Those are some nice tats though." He turns back around.

Parker picks up her pace walking past Jerry to punch Tom in the back, "Don't eye me. It's weird. And you, stop looking at the lower back one." She turns around glaring at Jerry and his eyes go up.

"Sorry." He apologizes.

"Flat tire." Tom steps in the back of Dan's foot.

"Damn it, Tom." Dan punches him in the chest making Tom elbow Parker boob as he stumbles back.

"Tom." She punches his arm.

"Keep moving." Jerry tells them.

"Do I look like a punching bag?" Tom groans.

"Yes." She huffs tired.

"You should get a tattoo right here." Tom touches her in between her shoulders blades leaving his finger there.