Davina Claire

Five spacial jumped to a place in New York. He looked around, trying to spot one woman in a crowd of fifty. He finally did and weaves his way through the people and to the woman.

"Davina?" He asked as he approached. The pretty brown haired woman turned at the mention of her name and looked down at the boy before her. "I'm Five Hargreeves, yes, it's my name. Hope Mikaelson sent me here to get you."

"How do I know I can trust you, Boy?" She asked, eyeing him.

"You don't. Now just grab my hand so we can get this over with." Davina glared and rolled her eyes before grabbing the boys hand. She felt weird and in a flash of electric blue, she found herself in her nieces dorm room, said teen sitting in her bed.

"He didn't piss you off, did he?" Hope asked.

"No." Five rolled his eyes. "I actually have self control."

"Contrary to popular belief." Hope stood and walked to Davina.

"Hope, wanna tell me what's going on?" Davina questioned impatiently.

"Just a sec." she placed her hands on the woman's head and muttered a spell, the memories of the previous events that focused on Five and his family's dilemma flashing through her mind.

Once Hope pulled her hands away, Davina understood, but she was still so confused at the same time.

"So the boy right there is actually a fifty-eight year old time traveler from another universe who tried and failed to save the world from an apocalypse?"

Hope nodded.

"And he wants help to get home?"

Again, she nodded.

"Well, I can't help. No one here can." Davina concluded, turning so that she faced both teens or what appeared to be teens anyway.

"What? Why?" Five asked, clenching his hands into fists.

"You said it yourself. Your world was destroyed in a cataclysmic event. Key word being destroyed. I can't send you back to another universe that doesn't have a moon and the earth is dead and doomed anyway. Looks like your stuck here." Davina explained.

Fives nostrils flared from anger and frustration but he knew the woman had a very good point. "So we can't get home at all?"

"I mean, you can try but you'll most likely die and if you don't, you don't really have a home to go back to." Davina said. "I'm sorry." She turned to her nice after a moment. "Well, why does he knew your a Mikaelson?"

"Well, it's- you see- uh, I was just- he was-" she cut herself off, sighing in defeat. Five had never seen the girl falter like that and found it sort've amusing.

"He went to talk to Dad, and I followed." She gave in.

"How did he find your dad? Last I checked, he had a number of cloaking spells."

"It was easy. I just traced the Hollows signature and crossed it with my DNA." She shrugged. Davina sighed yet a small smiled graced her lips. "Sometimes you are too smart for your own good." She pulled the teen into hug. "You know you can't see your Father again, right?"

"I know, Davina." Hope sighed as they pulled apart. "You good, Five?" She glanced around to see the uniform clad boy.

"Peachy." He spacial jumped out of the room.

"Is that not freaking you out?" Davina asked her niece in disbelief.

Hope chuckled. "Davina, we've all been through hell and back and seen what even supernaturals thought were impossible and yet your fazed by someone who can teleport."

"Don't judge me."

The two laughed. "Anyway, while I'm here, how about I help you with some of your School." She offered.

"Sure."

It's been awhile guys. Sorry it took so long and that it was short. I sort've struggled since I don't really feel as strongly about this story as I used to but I'm trying to keep it going for u guys. Anyway, thanks for reading and stay safe.