Three

Tzuyu

I'm keeping a safe distance towards Chaeyoung who's now confessing to Mina. Flowers and a cute penguin stuffed toy in her tiny hands while a nervous smiles was on her face.

"Come on, shortie. You can do it"

As if on cue, I saw Chaeyoung gave Mina the flowers and the stuffed toy before saying something that I can't totally heard. I'm hiding on a certain tree few meters away from them which gaves me perfect view of everything but of course, I can't heard them at all and honestly, I don't want to.

Chaeyoung and Mina were currently nesting on a romantic table for two which Chaeyoung and I prepared for Her. I helped Chaeyoung at everything even if I know it'll just hurt me. I love her so much and that means her happiness will always matter than my pain.

Seeing how gentle the way is Chaeyoung towards Mina somehow hurts me. She has never acted that way to me. She has never been that gentle to me, not even once and seeing her acting that way to Mina makes me realized that I am really bound to be just her ftiend.

I am just her friend, nothing more and nothing less.

I kept watching them until they finished their meal and As expected, Chaeyoung slowly make a move and held Mina's hands before giving it gentle kisses. That scene broke my heart but I chose not to mind my own pain and just think that Chaeyoung is having the time of her life. I closed my eyes and heaved a deep breathe as I took one final glance into them before leaving the place and giving them some privacy

"Congratulations, shortie. I'm happy for you."

I watched the nightskies as I decided to walk back home to amuse myself and maybe get off the painful scene that I witnessed earlier. The cold breeze that touches my bare arms and shoulders makes me shiver but seeing the stars above somehow gaves me a little comfort.

I always love looking at the stars because Chaeyoung and I used to wish on every one of them back when we were kids but now, I think I'll be wishing on them all alone for Chaeyoung is going to wish on them with someone else.

It's painful, Yes.

Doing something alone suddenly because the one you used to do it with is now doing it with someone else is really painful. It's heartbreaking but then it teaches you one thing, Change is constant.

Change is something that you can't prevent. Change may or may not hurt you. Change may be negative or positive. Change is constant but it's result depends on you. It's just how you'll deal with it but there's one thing I'm sure that'll never change—my love for Chaeyoung.

I looked at a certain star that's shining so bright in the nightskies. It's brightness stands out among the others that it made my eyes closed and later on, my heart made my lips utter something that I always wish.

"Be happy and choose to be, Chaeyoung. Always."

------

After a few days, I haven't heard anything about Chaeyoung and Mina anymore. Chaeyoung wasn't even bothering to call me even if I'm already skipping my classes for three days . Of course, I already expected this. For sure, they're now happy in each other's arms and happily spending each day together. She's happy now and I'm sure she has now totally forget about me.

I burried my face underneathe my pillow as tears started to fall from my eyes. These past few days, all I do was to cry and let my emotions pour until I fall asleep. I am not upset or mad at Chaeyoung or even to Mina. I'm actually happy forboth of them and I'm just being this way to mend my aching heart.

A sudden sound of notification of my phone hastily made me stood up and grabbed the said gadget thinking it's Chaeyoung. Unfortunately, it's not. It was my parents who's checking me out. Honestly, it's a good thing that thry're on a business trip for two weeks or else I'll be doomed. I always hated the idea of them having business trips for I'm always left alone but now, I'm grateful for it. Atleast, it give me some time to think, cry and heal myself.

I went back to bed and looked at the framed photo that's perfectly hanging on the wall. It's me and Chaeyoung on my 18th birthday. I was so happy back then. We, were so happy back then.

"I missed you so much, shortie"

I closed my eyes again and remembered all my memories with her. Out of the blue, a thought came in my mind.

Did she really forget me? Doesn't she really care at me at all? Is she that happy to be with Mina to the point that she really forget about me?

No, I don't think so. Knowing Chaeyoung, I'm sure she won't mind barging in my private space. She will even brag about Mina being her girlfriend finally. Yeah, I'm sure that's what she'll do but that's not what is happening right now.

"There's something wrong with Chaeyoung"

I immediately grabbed my phone again and checked Chaeyoung's social media accounts until a certain post from yesterday caught my full attention. It's a cryptic post.

"Let your tears water the seeds of your future smiles"

This confuses me even more. Why would she even post something like this? Tears? Is she crying? But why? I don't get it all. I don't understand. Why would she post something like this when she's supposed to post about her and Mina or her being happy or grateful.

I can't help myself but to get worry So I immediately dialed Chaeyoung's number until I heard JB's "If I was your boyfriend" ringing outside my room. I immediately ran to where my door is and found the little tiger who I missed and love the most. Her eyes were bloodshot and her hair is messy. Her current state acyually looked just like mine which made me shocked until Chaeyoung burried her face on me and started crying.

"T-Tzuyu..."

What happened to her? Why is she even  in a state like this?

"Chaeng? Wait,—"

"I-It hurts, Tzu. It hurts so b-bad..''

Hurts? What does she mean by that??

"Wait,what happened—"

"M-Mina.."

Mina? What about her? Oh fuck, Wait—

"Chaeng? Did she hurt you? What did she do? Tell me!"

"S-she told me not to come any closer to her again as soon as I confessed to her.."

"B-but why? I thought you guys would end up being together—"

"She has a girlfriend, Tzu. S-she has a girlfriend and It's Jeongyeon, the campus girl crush"

"Fuck!"

-----

Lots of typos and errors✌🏻
Stay safe and stay healthy
I love yawa all