𝑬𝑷. 𝟏𝟑 ➪ ❝𝑯𝑬'𝑺 𝑴𝑨𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑨 𝑴𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑶𝑵 𝑴𝑬!❞

𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑫𝑬 𝟏𝟑:

𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑫𝑬 𝟏𝟑:

❝𝑯𝑬'𝑺 𝑴𝑨𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑨 𝑴𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑶𝑵 𝑴𝑬!❞

𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑩𝒐𝒅𝒚 : 𝑳𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒚 𝑺𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒛 (𝑪𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓)

𝒮𝒯𝒜𝑅𝒮 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝒮𝐻𝒪𝒲:

➽───❥𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍

➽───❥𝐘𝐮𝐣𝐢 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐃,

𝐒𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄.

It's pink and orange hue matched beautifully with the chirping of birds and the rhythmic falling of drops of water to the ground from the green lime plants on the window. The warm yet gentle breeze hit your face felt like a dandelion's caress. It was a scenic memory, aesthetically gorgeous to you, really.

But that was nothing compared to the cute boy sleeping in your office.

Surprisingly, Itadori slept faster than you expected him to. You thought he'd complain because of how uncomfortable it was to sleep in, but he wasn't picky at all.

He might've been one of those boys who are used to sleeping on the couch. And despite the potential trauma possible.. Thank God for that. Because he looked so cute whilst sleeping in the little space all huddled up. Like a little koala or squirrel whenever they're hibernating. No, you're not a furry though, are you?

He was left to peacefully rest on the cramped hospital bed. His blush pink locks divided into strands and fell to his face. His eyelashes looked long, hypnotizing even. His muscular figure showed up through the thin material, the outline of his muscles completely visible. Forget The Rock; he looked like fucking Aries. An Aries who knew how to charm someone, apparently.