𝑬𝑷. 𝟏𝟏 ➪ ❝ 𝑯𝑬'𝑺 𝑴𝒀 𝑬𝑿'𝑺 𝑯𝑶𝑻 𝑩𝑬𝑺𝑻 𝑭𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑫!❞

𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑫𝑬 𝟏𝟏:

𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑫𝑬 𝟏𝟏:

❝𝑯𝑬'𝑺 𝑴𝒀 𝑬𝑿'𝑺 𝑯𝑶𝑻 𝑩𝑬𝑺𝑻 𝑭𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑫!❞

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒃𝒚 : 𝑩𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒐 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒔

𝒮𝒯𝒜𝑅𝒮 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝒮𝐻𝒪𝒲:

➽───❥𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍

➽───❥𝐘𝐮𝐣𝐢 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

"𝐘/𝐍, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐓; 𝐘/𝐍, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐔𝐄."

An arrogant smile displayed on Shoko's face, her heavy half-lidded eyes looking more than attractive this morning. She was mocking you for how you cheated on Megumi with what she calls, style. It wasn't as jokingly free as the others. It was like she was making fun of you and knows its hurtful, but still does it anyway.  Yeah, like you were proud of being called a whore at the wrong times. 

Sure, you might've said screw him, but you genuinely liked Megumi. You just hooked up with Maki and Nobara to let out your emotional frustrations against him. When you said this, Shoko said it'd be better if you let out your frustrations on him. 

So here you were. Getting mocked at a woman who you doubted kept her virginity yet. 

Frowning at her, you rolled her eyes at her 'funny' joke. "Stop, I'm tired. Are you saying I need to go the morgue to talk to Megumi's broken heart?"

Shoko frowned, obliging to actually stop and sigh exasperatingly. "No, we actually need to go there, you idiot. Someone's deceased and I guess you can say it's another dissecting session."