𝑬𝑷. 𝟑➪ ❝𝑯𝑬'𝑺 𝑼𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹𝑮𝑶𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑶𝑷𝑬𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵!❞

𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑫𝑬 𝟑

𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑫𝑬 𝟑

❝𝑯𝑬'𝑺 𝑼𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹𝑮𝑶𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑶𝑷𝑬𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵!❞

𝑭𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒃𝒚: 𝑺𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒂 𝑮𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒛

𝒮𝒯𝒜𝑅𝒮 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝒮𝐻𝒪𝒲:

➽───❥𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍

➽───❥𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

You were stunned for a moment, actually taking a solid 10 seconds for your senses to grasp the situation

You were stunned for a moment, actually taking a solid 10 seconds for your senses to grasp the situation. Well, you were beside Megumi's bed. Kissing him unintentionally. No tongue or naughty touches, just your lips grazing against his. Yet, it felt so good. Like ice cream kind of good. 

Megumi pulled away, now seeing your stunned state. He smiled a bit, finding this expression of yours slightly cute. It was like you saw how tall a Ferris wheel was. But it was sad you couldn't return the same feelings for him, he thought. 

"You okay Y/N?" he chuckled it off, trying to eliminate any awkward tension there was around the room. You stared at him, and he stared back. 

🏴🐶🏳️--s m u t--🏳️🐶🏴

Suddenly, your hands were caressing his cheeks, both his hands were on your waist as he supported you on his lap. The kisses you were exchanging now weren't so innocent and sweet. They were now sinful and spicy. The way his lips synced with yours, how they were not too wet but not too dry, and the hungry stares you constantly gave each other? They were ecstasy you'd do anything for. For him. 

You fumbled in his lap, adjusting yourself as you kissed him. He lets one of his hands to crawl under your shirt, restless and looking for something to do. He then found your bra strap, trying to unclasp it as you exchanged heated kisses. 

When he couldn't remove them, you pulled away from him for awhile, removing your bra strap as you chuckled. You jumped at him, making him elicit a deep chuckle and is now laying down on the bed, making you hover over him. 

Megumi smirked, making you caught off guard for a moment, your eyes indicating softness. He took this chance to switch roles, grabbing your arm and rolling you over. Now he was on top of you. 

He dove in your neck, kissing it softly and sucking occasionally, a purple and red color occupying the bites Megumi made in your neck. Meanwhile you were just gripping on the sheets, hands on his chest as the anticipation about what Megumi was about to do next was killing you. 

He pulled away, now staring intimately at your breasts. You clenched your thighs together, scolding yourself by being turn on just because of a simple glance. He raised his hand, unbuttoning your shirt, one by one. He was doing it painfully slow, it was almost obvious he was purposely doing it. 

"What're you doing?" You said, your slightly pissed tone made Megumi laughed. 

"Just building the anticipation, Kitty." He chuckled. You pouted, your cheeks appearing red at the word 'Kitty'. But eventually,  he sped up and was now taking in the view of your exposed breasts. 

You felt your body heat up by his gaze, your clothed sex now wanting the moment of ecstasy. You put your hand behind his head, moving it down on your breast. So now what filled his mouth was your right nipple. 

He gave you a teasing look about wanting it more, but he was caught off guard when you suddenly grazed his erection with your hand. You smiled at his reaction, the way he look like a prey encountering a hungry lion was enough to ascend your pride to another level. 

"Come on Puppy, you look so lost.. Want me to help you?" Megumi blushed at this furiously, now focusing on his best to suck your nipple. You smiled, now unzipping his pants slowly the way he unbuttoned your shirt awhile ago. 

Once you met his member, your wrapped it around your hand, stroking it. Megumi stifled his moans as he sucked, trying his absolute best not to give you the satisfaction, so your pride wouldn't rise even more. 

Nobody gave a damn if the door was locked or not. All that was on both your minds was to satisfy each other and yourselves. 

No one else.