Prologue

"Dammit" I say as I turn the TV off. They still haven't found kira. I want justice. I hate kira. I despise kira. I want kira dead. I should just catch kira myself, it shouldn't be hard since I am a detective. I yawned as I closed my computer. I put my long black hair in a ponytail. It reached down to my waist. I didn't bother cutting it though. It was dark and quiet in my apartment. I slipped into bed after a long day. You might be wondering why I hate Kira so much. When news broke out that a young girl at the school my mom worked at got kidnapped, everyone pointed a finger at my mom. It was because the girl and my mom often talked. They were really close, but that was because she reminded my mom of my sister that had died years prior. I don't remember her though. The girl at school got kidnapped, and my mom was wrongly accused. The mother of the girl took my mom to court, and news broke at everywhere, that a woman had kidnapped a girl walking home from school. She was innocent. I know she is. Not just because she is my mom. My mother died of a heart attack during the court. Thats when I knew it was Kira.
_______________________________________

- this chapter was a little rushed and short but i hoped yall enjoyed

What Anisa looks like:
Really long straight black hair
Pale skin
Brown eyes
She's about 5'4
She's Mexican
Inspired a bit by Rin from Fruits Basket