Why I am stuck with saving my brother's butt

"What is wrong with your brother? He is totally stupid." Ysabelle snided while chewing loudly on her bubblegum.

"Listen little girl," I whispered back with a pissed off voice. "Just because your popular doesn't make you better than any one else and I am the only one who's able to call him stupid. Got That!!!" Noticing I was in her face she scaredly nodded her head really fast. Pulling my face away from her I look up to see my brother finishing up his project when the bell rang. I decided to stand outside waiting for Sam. After 5 minutes he came out with a prideful look on his face. I decided to knock that pride right off by punching him in the shoulder......hard!

"Ow sister," Sam whined rubbing his arm with his hand. "What was that for?"

"For being a idiot!" I complained turning on my heels and leaving the school with Sam on my heels. Getting outside I saw Dad inside his car honking the horn.

"Sister!"

Rolling my eyes I decided to ignore my brother for the day so instead of turning around I went straight towards the car. Opening the door I got straight in slamming it behind me when Sam was about to get in.

"What is wrong with the two of you," Dad shouted at both of us after Sam got in on the other side of me. "Don't tell me you ate Areena's lunch again,Sam?"

"No that isn't it Dad she is just upset because I presented my project on our grandfather's glasses."

"Yeah deciding to make a total fool of yourself!" I yelled poking my finger into his chest.

"So...."

".....I had to protect your sorry behind in that classroom." I growled folding my arm while Sam frowned at me.

"You don't have to do anything!"

"Fine I wo--"

"Be quiet both of you or do you both don't want to be able to get your vechicles!"

Both of us quiet down immediately knowing we both want a vechicle. Soon enough we pulled out of the school's parking lot heading to Chuck's which sells good cars. When we got there I was the first one to get out not spending another minute with my dumb brother. Looking at all the fancy and beautiful types of vechicles I felt very weird like something was wrong here.....or maybe I am just over thinking things here.

"Hey sis stop staring into space and let us find something already." Feeling his hand on my shoulder I shrugged it off in a annoyed tone stomping towards the huge vechicles near the left of the parking lot.

"Leave me alone Brother and find your own while I find mine!" I shouted stopping in my tracks when I saw a huge red and blue eighteen wheeler.

"This is what I am talking about!"