Something of what I imagined

I plopped down on my bed. So I was attending True Cross tomorrow. My parents talked about it with me a few times back then. They told stories of their first missions, friends, and trips. They had made it sound so cool, I always wanted to go. Apparently they were top of their class, and after graduation, they almost became Paladin if it weren't for Shiro.

I yawn, I'm getting tired I should probably go to bed. I Lay down and pull the covers over myself. Soon, I drift off to sleep.

~Next Day~

Today I'll be attending True Cross, the school my parents went to. I'm nervous, Im joining in the middle of the year and probably won't know as much as the others. Sighing, I push my worries aside and get out of bed. There's another pile of clothes on the chair. I walk over and take a look, I assume it's the school uniform. Putting it on, I notice how short the skirt is. I hated skirts enough, I looked in the closet to see if the male uniform is in here, it was. I put on the pants instead. After, I brush my hair and walk to the kitchen. The floor was cold as I walked. Reaching the kitchen, I see Mephisto already made breakfast. I finish eating, put on my shoes and head outside. Mephisto was outside waiting for me next to a pink limo. Weird color choice but ok.

"Ah, Y/N, Wonderful, I was just about to come get you." He said as he opens the door for me. I get inside as he follows. The driver starts driving and I stare out the window, the sun was still coming up.

Half way there he breaks the silence, "So Y/N, are you excited?" He looks at me with his usual stoic expression.

"No, I'm more nervous really." I admit. He nods and I start staring outside again. I could feel his eyes lingering on me. He was staring for a while, I almost got concerned for my safety. Before I could say anything, I remembered I hadn't worn the skirt he gave me. That was probably it, though he didn't need to stare. I looked back at him and realize what he was staring at.

"You keep staring at me and I'll bash your head against the wall." I threaten him. He looks up at me surprised at my hostile remark.

He slinks back in his seat, "No need to get violent, darling." Jeez, darling? What's with him.

~~

The limo stops as we arrive at the Academy. After getting out I see just how big this place is, absolutely huge.

Mephisto slides his arm around my neck and reaches his arms out, "True Cross Academy awaits!" He cried. I sigh at his childish behavior. We continued walking together toward the academy, stopping at places on the way. Buying candy, clothes, or just useless stuff in general. He also gave me a bit of a verbal tour going there too.

We finally arrived at the academy. Mephisto gave me a key to the cram school and told me how to use it. I thanked him and he left. I don't have to attend the main school until tomorrow but Cram school starts today. I put the key into the door in front of me. Opening the door, I see a dim hallway. It doesn't seem like much of a school to be honest, but who am I to say. I walk down to the class number Mephisto gave me, 1106. I open the door to see a small class. The teacher seemed to be really young.

"Oh, hello, you must be Y/N, the new student." He greets me, "I'm Yukio Okumura." He had bright blue eyes and short brown hair, wearing a long, black jacket.

"Yes, hello, it's nice to meet you." I reply. He nods, telling me to sit anywhere. While walking down to sit somewhere I see a boy with a tail and pointy ears, a blonde girl, a purple haired girl with ponytails, a kid with brown and blonde hair, one with pink hair, staring at me intensely, a short kid with glasses, and someone in the back with a puppet. How'd they get in. I sit down next to the purple haired girl who was closest to me.

"Hello, I'm Y/N." I greeted her. She turned to me unamused.

"Izumo Kamiki" She said, and turned back to the teacher. Well that was unpleasant. Mr. Okumura started teaching as I took down notes. I noticed the pink haired guy was still staring, I glared at him and he looked away. I scoffed. What a creep.

"RIN OKUMURA. FOR THE LAST TIME, WAKE UP." I heard Yukio yell, it was kinda scary. Rin jolted awake almost knocking over his papers. Mr. Okumura sighed and went back to teaching.

~~

The rest of class was pretty boring, not surprised though. I grabbed my stuff and left class. I walked down to the courtyard and sat on the fountain. Jeez, school was exhausting and boring. I sat for a moment, contemplating the last few days events. I got pulled back to reality seeing a small white dog.

"Oh, hello." I said to it. It was pretty cute, I noticed the pink scarf and gold accessory on it though. Huh, it reminds me of something. I thought for a moment as the dog stared at me quietly.

Holding the scarf, I remember whose it belonged to, "Oh, I know, Mephisto wore this, huh. You remind me of him, you're much cuter than him though." I smiled at it. It made a small woof at my remark, I laughed at that.

"I might keep you." I tell it. I bring the dog back to Mephisto's, I also wanted to show him how much it looked like him. I went searching around for him but it seems he isn't here. Instead, I bring it back to my room and lay it on my bed.

"It looks like Mephisto isn't here, I kinda wanted to show you to him. I think he'd like you." I tell it, it seemed to be actually listening to me as I spoke. It walked in a circle before sitting in my lap. I smiled, I found it adorable. I started petting the dog before suddenly, it turned into Mephisto himself.

"What the hell!?" I yelp, definitely didn't expect that. He was sitting on top of me, his head in the crook of my neck. My hands were still on his head. I felt his hot breath on me as my cheeks burned up.

"Hello, I certainly didn't expect to be in this position." He said as he got up. I stared at him in disbelief.

"Wait where's the d-" I begin to say as the realization strikes me. I turn a bright red. He laughs at my embarrassment.

"So do I really look cute to you?" He asks smirking.

"Since when the hell did I say that." I snap throwing a pillow at him.

He easily blocks it, "Well you did say I looked
cute-ER, so I must've been cute to begin with, and didn't I say there's no need for violence." He stated.

"Whatever." I whined. This guys such a tease.

"Hm, I think you're certainly cute though." He says to me.

"What!?"

"Oh nothing." He smirks.