Looking at Claude first, "Sure." She replied, "This is Via. Via, Ms. Potts." He said as Pepper's eyes widened seeing me.

"Rivia." She said, smiling widely at me, "Hello, Pepper." I replied, smiling back at her.

"What a coincidence to see you here." She added and gave a hug as I hugged her back.

"I'm so happy to see you again. Our time yesterday was short, so I'm hoping when we'll meet again. And here you are." She added as I nodded my head.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, "I visit the orphanage for quite some time now." I answered as she looked back at Claude.

"Thank you, Claude. Can I borrow her for a while?" She asked, Claude looked at me, nodding my head, "I'll find you shortly." I said as he nodded his head and signaled me to come down.

Doing what he said, he placed a kiss on my cheek and hurriedly left, earning a laugh from both of us.

"He seems quite fond of you." Pepper said, "Not really." I replied.

Exhaling a breath as Pepper and I walked towards the playground, clenching my fist as my agitation slowly rose up.

"So, how often do you visit the orphanage?" I started as we sat down on a nearby bench, "Once or thrice a month. We visited every orphanage that Tony sponsored." She answered, nodding my head as we stared at the children playing.

"How about you?" She asked, "I was strolling through Time Square one time and then I walked and walked and my feet brought me here. Then, the next thing I know I found myself wanting to visit the place." I replied.

"I guess, this place has some sort of magic. I visit whenever I have free time, sometimes everyday or every other day. I volunteered at the nearby hospital, so yeah I'll stop by if I ever have a chance." I added, earning a nod at her.

"You were amazing back at the coffee shop. Happy and I were so speechless, just seeing you perform that to save the girl. You have my respect." She said as I chuckled, "It's my job and responsibility as a doctor to save everyone's lives." I replied.

As I slowly forgot why I was feeling so nervous that day, the event that Pepper organised started and the children had fun.

Smiling as I sat on a table, watching them enjoying and playing with their toys. Hearing them laugh and seeing their smile, my smile widened, reading their thoughts regarding how happy they are.

"Via, say ah." Claude said, a fork with a cake in front of me, smiling at him as I obliged. Opening my mouth as he placed the fork with a cake inside.

"Is it good?" He asked as I chewed and nodded my head, giving him a thumbs up, earning a smile from him as he continued to eat.

The event continued as the children happily participated in every game.

Excusing myself as I went to the bathroom, noticing Pepper and Happy at the corner.

I quietly walked towards them, hiding myself behind the large pot.

"Where is Tony?" Pepper asked as my eyes widened, "He's supposed to be here an hour ago." She added.

"He's on his way here. Just caught up in some few things." He answered, hearing Pepper scoffed.

"I assume the few things you mean are his whores." Pepper bluntly replied as I bit my lips.

My heart throbbed hearing what she said.

Stupid soulmate thing.

"Well he better come here or else I'll gut him alive." Pepper said as I quietly left and returned to the room.

Seeing Sister Cristine, approaching her, "Sister, I'm so sorry but I have to go. Something happened at the hospital and they needed all the hands they could get." I said as she nodded her head.

"Sure, dear. Thank you for today." She said, "Anytime, Sister." I replied and bid my goodbye.

Claude approached me as I crouched down to match his height, "You're leaving already? Stay for a while." He said, sadness dancing in his eyes.

"I'll visit again soon, Claude. I promise. Something urgent came up at the hospital and they needed me there." I said, feeling guilt slowly rise up as I lied to him.

"Okay, you promised. I believe you." He said, smiling at him as I kissed his forehead, "Thank you." I said.

"Come back soon." He said, "I will." I replied and waved at him as he waved back at me.

Walking outside as I exhaled a breath.

Coward.

Scoffing at my thought, my breath hitched and my body froze, feeling an itching sensation on my wrist.

Not today.

As I roamed my eyes around, hearing footsteps nearing me I began to run, looking back over my shoulder as our eyes momentarily met.

"Hey!" Tony said as he began to follow me and my eyes widened, averting my eyes away.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." I mumbled as I fastened my pace sharply turning left and quickly teleported above the building.

Breathless from what happened as I looked down, seeing him take a turn and stopping as he looked around.

Fetching his phone as I furrowed my eyebrows, "Jarvis scan the area for anyone hiding." He said.

What can you expect from Tony Stark?

As I continued to observe him from above, my eyes widened and instantly duck my head as he looked up where I was.

I have to go before he sees me.

Exhaling a breath as I waited for a few minutes, I stood up and faced the other way, which was a big mistake hearing something land behind me.

"Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ." I mumbled, the itch on my wrist now prominent as I know quite well who is behind me.

"Hey there, munchkin." He said, rolling my eyes as I started to walk.

"Stop right there, missy." He added, ignoring him, nearing the end of the building.

"Hey, hey, hey. Don't ignore me." He added as I jumped and teleported back to the house.