Sports festival part three

As the second round begun the first fight was izuku midoriya vs shoto todoroki both were ready as they walked on the arena and looked across to see one another midnight declared the match has started and todoroki quickly sent a wave of ice towards midoriya he stood there and the ice wave hit him everyone watching was shocked and confused but Izuku was still standing not even a scratch on him "what" todoroki said as he sent another ice wave at him when it hit impact Izuku was still fine shoto was right behind the ice though and covered his right arm to his hand in ice he hit Izuku but it stopped before it could hit him and the ice shattered it was like and invisible wall hit him "my turn" was all Izuku said before quickly punching him in the face and kicking him in the stomach sending todoroki back a little holding his stomach in pain "why arnt you using your fire you can't expect to win this whole thing by using only hath your strength" this made todoroki mad though listening to that he sent a bigger wave of ice at him like the one he used on sero but again before it even made contact with him it shattered all the ice fell "stop messing around and use it remember what I told you remember who you or your quirk belongs to you and nobody else" and with those words todoroki,s eyes widened a bit and his left side bursted with flames endeavor came down to get a closer look at the fight interested that his son used his fire side the crowd was on their feet present mic was screaming into the microphone "thanks midoriya but don't blame me for what happens next" "bring it on then todoroki" Izuku began floating and floated or flew over to todoroki as he used his ice and fire at the same time cementoss (or whatever his hero name is I think I got it right) made walls to keep them from inflicting more damage but it didn't work as a explosion accrued on the impact everyone was blown back by a gust of wind "MIDNIGHT WHAT HAPPENED WHATS GOING ON" midnight got back up from the fall she had and once the smoke cleared todoroki could be seen out of bounds on the flooor while midoriya was getting on his feet "shoto todoroki is out of bounds therefore izuku midoriya wins!" 

izuku took todoroki to the infirmary after the match "your quirk is stronger then I imagined what was protecting you when I tried to hit you with my ice" "oh it was a barrier I made I didn't know it was that strong but you kinda destroyed it with that big ice well it was enough to keep me from getting damaged" "your fighting was not bad to" the two continued there conversation on the way to the infirmary they matches continued 

Ima just skip the others because we all know who went to the finals Izuku midoriya vs katuski bakugo but that will be in the next chapter