BananA

Not edited

fyi, this is my longest chapter ever. Enjoy😘

New character: Cindy as Ashley Ippolito

Background: Cindy and a top twitch streamer who plays variety

Background: Cindy and a top twitch streamer who plays variety. Cindy is also a Minecraft player that is a part of the Dreamsmp. She is close to the Dream team.

<><><><><>

Instagram

 liked by: SaraCartell, JoeyKing, and others

SabrinaTonkin: Being home hits different photocred: JoeyKing

.

.

.

.

.

Morning sunlight shined through the Tonkin's kitchen window, casting a shadow over the island table where a colorful breakfast was being set up by the morning housekeeper. 

Phoebe and Claire entered the kitchen sleepily, dressed in their robes and bedroom slippers.

"This looks amazing," Phoebe commented grabbing a few grapes from the dish that was just placed done. The counter was decorated with food waffles, bacon, grilled tomato, and mushrooms, eggs, vegemite on toast, and a plate of fruits.

"You really did an amazing spread," Claire added as the housemaid passed her a plate.

"Well, it has been a while since everyone has been home and I just wanted to do something special." She responded before moving towards the exit. "I would be back tonight to prepare dinner."

"Actually, we would be barbequing outback. No need to come back for the bad. Enjoy the rest of your day." Claire said and the housekeeper took her leave.