Hermione took in his cologne and the warmth of his arms and instantly felt at home. She looked up at him and gave him a small kiss on the lips before going to sit on the bed.

"So when exactly are these games?" she asked as she yawned and reached for her water bottle she had left on the desk.

"Ummm.." he said as he looked at his watch, " In about a half hour. Oh! I also had an amazing idea." he said with his famous smirk.

"Oh Merlin, what is it?" Hermione laughed as he ran into his closet.

He came out with one of his quidditch jersey jumpers and threw it at Hermione.

"I want you to wear that to the game." Draco says as he leans against his desk with his hands in his pockets looking for her reaction.

She had a faint smile on her face before he said, "I figure you wear Gryffindor stuff every time, so maybe this time you can rep your boyfriend while cheering."

"I would love to D!" she says as she goes over to him and gives him a kiss and she can feel him smiling against her lips.

"I was hoping you would say that..." he says as he kisses her again before pulling away.

"Well we do have to get down there soon so we should probably get changed." Draco says as he grabs his quidditch uniform out of the closet and starts changing. Hermione had gone to the other side of the room where she kept some of her clothes to wear. She quickly put on some comfy muggle leggings and some sneakers before taking her shirt off to put on Draco's jumper.

Since her bare back, minus her bra, was exposed to Draco, he saw through the mirror a giant bruise on her right shoulder.

"Hermione, what the bloody hell is that?! Where did that bruise come from?" Draco says worriedly.

She turned around quickly so he couldn't see it anymore as he walked over.

"It's nothing love. I-I'm fine." Hermione says as she goes to pull his jumper over her head but he grabbed it before she could.

"Love... what happened?" he says as he looked down at her very worried so she finally turned around so he could see it before she started explaining.

"I was on my way back here when Ron had pulled me to a hallway to talk. He was really angry and when he was leaving he bashed into my left shoulder, making me hit the wall and fall. I'm really okay love." she explains as she turns back around to see one of his hands already in a fist.

"Mione, this bruise is really bad. Have you even seen it yet?" he asked as she shook her head no.

He traced his fingers along the outside of the bruise so she could feel how big it actually was, considering it was her whole shoulder blade and more.

"What did he want? He's been missing for the past week and then does this?" Draco asks as he goes to grab his wand to heal her.

"He needed to know what I did with that ring he gave me. I couldn't remember and when I said that, he didn't take it too well." Hermione explained further as she turned around so that Draco could heal it for her.

"I-" is all Draco said before he sighed and Hermione could feel him tense behind her.

Draco dragged his wand along her bruise, whispering a few spells before handing her the jumper again and taking a seat on the edge of the bed.

"Were you going to tell me?" he asked as Hermione slid the jumper over her head and Draco smiled at her. Seeing her in that jumper made his day. Finally someone will be supporting him while he is on the pitch.