(Y/N): Dojo

(Y/N): Dojo. Now.

R__Y: Yessir!

*Time-skip to combat class*

In combat class, we see Glynda lecturing her students until the sound of the door opening caught their attention as they see Yang and Ruby come in with bruises and bandages on their faces with (Y/N) in tow behind them. The girls head over to their seats next to their sisters and team _NPR. 

Ren: What happened to you two?

Yang: We teased our brother.

Nora: How does that relate to you two looking like you got your asses kicked by 10 Ursa Majors.

Ruby: First off, swear and second.... this was our punishment.

They look at Weiss and Blake and give them a warning.

R__Y: Never tease him and Kanao.

_WB_: Noted.

As yang looks back, Ruby notices Jaune with CRDL and it looks like he isn't even having the slightest bit of fun with them. This makes Ruby concerned about what had happened. She looks to Blake and ask her what happened.

Ruby: What's going on with Jaune and the bully team?

Blake: No idea, we tried to ask the other but they won't tell us anything.

Ruby: Oh.

Ruby looks over at the rest of JNPR and see's that they don't seem as happy as usual. Unknown to them, (Y/N) hears the conversation as he looks between _NPR and Jaune and becomes worried.

Glynda: Alright students listen up. (Everyone goes silent) Today we are going on a field trip, so if you would all please, head to the landing pads we will get going.

As everyone starts to leave (Y/N) walks up to _NPR so he can ask them something.

(Y/N): You three. Come walk with me.

_NPR: Yes sir.

As the class was walking, (Y/N)was talking with _NPR about Jaune. And what he got was that he had been distant from his team ever since a couple days ago, after Pyrrah offered her help to help Jaune get better at fighting he threw a fit and refused any help in which made her leave the roof and from then on, he has been with CRDL and ignoring his team and they don't know why. As they were now at the the landing pad, sees Sam and he walks over to him to see why he was here.

(Y/N): Hey Sam, what're you doing here?

Sam: Well I'm here to act as a supervisor for Professor Peach too make sure that everyone gets at least one jar of sap for her. At least that's what Goodwitch told me.

Glynda: That is correct Mr. Blitz. I will inform the students along the way.

*BOOM!!!*

Glynda: *Sigh* What happened?