TMI High 23

Clary's POV

It's been a few weeks since Izzy and Simon have gotten together and they've been acting all couple-y. It's been a little irritating, but I'm still happy for them.

Today's Friday and I'm sitting in art class sketching. We're actually supposed to be doing a project but it's Friday so what the hell.

"Hey Clary." I hear from the other side if the class room. I turn around to find Maia trying to get my attention. I wonder how long she's been calling my name. I tend to zone out.

"Yeah?" I say tilt back in my chair to get a better view of her.

"Issabelle is planning a movie night tonight but her parents don't want it at her house." She says.

"And?"

"Can we have it at your house?" She asks hopefully. I sigh.

"I guess. My mom and Luke are out looking at wedding stuff tonight and I have to ask but-" She cuts me off.

"Okay great! I'll tell Izzy!" She smiles.
_________________________

I hear the door bell ring around 7:00. I open the door to see Izzy and Jace standing outside. I look out to see their car parked in the street. Izzy holds up a box of popcorn and a bag of movies.

"Where's Alec?" I ask.

"I don't know. He said he had something going on tonight."

"Alright. Well, let's start the movie before my mom and Luke get home." I say walking over to the couch. I turn to Izzy.

"Alright, you're on popcorn duty. Jace, you're helping me with pillows and blankets." He nods and we walk upstairs to grab every pillow in this house.

I hear the pop of popcorn coming from the kitchen as I wobble down the stairs trying to see over the heap of pillows and blankets in my arms. I hear Jace come down the stairs and stand next to me. Collectively, we open our arms and let the avalanche of pillows and other fluffy objects we found flow to the floor.

"Alright! Movie time!" I yell.

"Wait, what about Simon?" Isabelle asks.

"Oh yeah, I asked him and he used the lame homework excuse." I shrug. She frowns but starts looking through my movie collection.

She picks out Ferris Buler's Day off just as I hear the doorbell. I open the door and find Maia standing there with a tall guy.

"Hey!" She says walking past me into my house.

"Uh. Who's this?" I ask pointing at stranger entering my home.

"Have I not introduced you?" She asks.

"No. Not really." Izzy says joining us at the door.

"Oh. Well, this is Jordan." We all look at her pointedly. "My boyfriend." She adds.

"Ooh." Izzy says. I nod and wave them into my house. Jace looks Jordan up and down but soon follows the rest of us.

Izzy sets down the popcorn and I pop in the movie. The hedwig theme song starts playing after I skip the commercials and we all sit back and relax.
________________________
I watch the movie with Jace's arms around me and my feet up on his lap. Izzy got up and left half way through the movie without telling anyone where she was going. Maia and Jordan are too busy being all lovey dovey with each other to really watch the movie.
__________________________
Izzy's pov.

The movie's kinda lonely considering Simon isn't here. I decide to go next door to Simons. He can't be that busy.

I knock on the door and Simon's mom answers. She knows me from the few times I've been over but she doesn't know I broke her window. Good thing too. She'd never let me date Simon.

"Simon's upstairs." she says making a gesture for me to come in.

Once I get to the to of the steps I look around for Simons door. I open it quietly and poke my head in. Simon is lying on his bed with a pillow over his head (heh. That rhymed. Sorry. Go on.) He has his computer open to a word document which has a few paragraphs written on it. I tiptoe over to his bed. I lay next to him and wrap my arms around his stomach. He jumps as soon as I make contact with him.

"Oh! sorry." He says letting out a soft chuckle as he looks up. I grin at him and give him a quick kiss on the tip of the nose. This makes him smile as e puts his arm around me and engulfs me in a big warm hug. We simply just lay there enjoying each others company until I get a text.
________________________
AN:
Ha! Back by popular demand I guess. I felt bad finishing like that so here I am again. Plus, A friend of mine brie3brie gave me lots of ideas. She's the only reason I really wrote this Fanfic so..

Also go read georgiahardy2k15 's fanfic. I promise it won't disappoint

QOTD: What are you currently reading?

If you really care, I'm finally reading Perks of Being a Wallflower. I love it and it almost made me cry in class.