My eyes widened, seeing his eyes glistened with tears, "James, are you okay?" I asked, getting up and sitting down as he continued to stare at me.

"Hey, did I say something bad?" I asked as he shook his head, "Then what's wrong?" I asked again as he engulfed me in a bear hug.

"Woah." I said, feeling my shoulders begin to wet from his tears, smiling as I patted his back, "It's okay, James. No need to cry." I said as I continued to gently pat his back.

"You're such a strong woman." He said, "Thank you." I replied, James let go, looking at me directly in my eyes and held my shoulders.

"You have us now. I, we won't leave you alone. We won't let you feel that way again. I promise. You have my word, Rivia." He said as I smiled at him and nodded my head.

Running his thumb on my cheeks, wiping my tears, "Thank you, James. Truly. Thank you for everything. To Fergus and Ian too. For accepting, giving me shelter and food. For taking care of me. I owe the three of you so much. I'm forever indebted to you, to Fergus, and to Ian." I said as he brushed my hair.

"We had a sister. Our youngest. And she died when she was still a baby. You became our family the moment we found you in front of our doorsteps. You're our sister now. And we will always protect and take care of you no matter what, blood related or not." He said as I nodded my head and hugged him.

Waking up with the sun hitting my face, groaning as I covered my eyes with my hands.

"Wake up, sleeping beauty." Ian said, "Go away." I said in my sleepy voice, hearing him chuckled as he grabbed the blanket.

Clicking my tongue in disapproval, "Wake up or I'll throw some cold water at you." He said and left.

Sighing as I opened my eyes, looking at the watch on my nightstand.

10:30 AM

Closing my eyes, hearing someone inside my room, "5 minutes." I said, without looking at whoever that was.

"Wake up, princess or Ian will surely throw some cold water at you." James said as I sighed and got up but still closed my eyes.

Hearing him chuckle as he ruffled my hair, "Good morning, Via. Up now, you still have to do some grocery later. And you'll visit the orphanage too, you said yesterday." He said as I nodded my head.

Patting my head as James left, sighing as I finally opened my eyes, standing up as I stretched and trudged my way to the bathroom.

Later on, I went my way downstairs, seeing the three of them sitting on the dining table.

"There she goes." Fergus said, laughing at him, "Hurry now, shortie. I'm hungry." He added, "Oh that rhymes." He said, earning a chuckle from me.

Joining them as we eat our breakfast.

After finishing our breakfast, we decided to do some grocery shopping. It was originally me and Fergus, but the two decided to tag along saying they're bored.

Arriving at the store, everyone, specifically girls looked at our direction, well to the three I'm with to be exact.

Cringing as their thoughts were so loud it practically pierced right through my ear.

Shaking my head, "Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ." I mumbled, irritatingly, earning chuckles from the three of them.

"Not only were their thoughts too loud. They're practically too obvious to have your attention." I said, "You're just jealous." Ian said.

Raising my eyebrow, "Oh, really? Look there." I said, signaling to my right, seeing four boys looking at me, giving them a smile, seeing a faint blush on their cheeks.

Ian looked at me, wide eyes as I shrugged my shoulders and smirked. Grabbing a cart, as I began to walk around placing things inside the cart, feeling an arm draped on my shoulders, it was James.

"I think you should stick with us." He said, tilting my head to the side, "I don't want any of the boys to approach my sister." He added as I laughed.

"What if I meet my soulmates?" I asked, looking at him, "They'll have to have our approval first." Fergus replied as Ian nodded, joining us.

Wait until you know and meet them.

Laughing at my thought, Ian looked at me raising his eyebrow, shaking my head as we continued to walk around the store.

"I'll get some chips." I said as they nodded their heads, walking towards the chips section.

Noticing a man talking to a woman, she seemed uncomfortable without a second thought I marched towards them.

"Hey, there you are. I was looking for you. What took you so long? " I asked, the woman looked at me, blinking my eyes as I looked at her.

"Oh, I was just going to get some chips." She replied, "Oh, sorry did I interrupt something?" I asked, looking at the man, noticing how he gave me a glare, "No, he was just asking something. Let's go?" She asked as I nodded my head.

Snaking her arms to mine and at a fair distance away from the man, she looked at me and sighed, "Thank you so much." She said, smiling at her, "No worries." I replied.

"I'm May. May Parker." She said, reaching out her hand, accepting it, "Rivia. Rivia Jones." I replied.

Ian called me, May said her thanks once again as we bid our goodbyes to each other.

"Be careful." I said as she nodded her head.

"Do you know her?" Ian asked as I nodded my head, "Yeah" I replied.

First, Pepper. And now, May. Who's next? Don't tell it's gonna be Maria Hill or one of my soulmates.