Part :1

Hey guys it's my first os so please don't judge me by this os and this os is totally different from the story that i am writing param or akshita ki love story so please don't compare it the os being...

Param: called akshita in night. (Hello)
Akshita: (hello) how are you.
Param: i am good you tell me how are you and how's shooting is going.
Akshita: you know in sad voice that how it's going so why you are asking me,to irritate me.
Param: no way i was generally asking that .now it's ok or else you still not liking it .
Akshita :it's still same as it's was going. I am not liking it.
Param: hmm but you have singned it so you have to give your 💯 and relax every thing will be sort out with the passage of time and i had told you before you had singned that contact that akshita you have to be make sure that you'll not get compatible actors every time you have to adjust some time.
Akshita:  ya i know and i am soing same thing that is adjustment according to your point.
Param: ok fine let's just change the topic are you coming tomorrow to see my play .
Akshita: oo so sorry param but I don't think i can come because shooting time has increased so I don't think so it's possible.
Param: are you sure or else you are lying to me.
Akshita: why would i lie I am going to came so i I'll let to know .
Param: ok and don't be concern about the seat you'll get it if you'll come .
Akshita: hmm i know but why you sound like you shocked by listening that i am not coming.
Param: nohhh it not like that you are thinking i was just thinking that some days ago someone was 💯 sure that she'll come . And i was trying to make sure she'll not come but she was like no i am going to come illa maam has invited me so I'll definitely come. But the game has changed she's not coming hmmm 🤔
Akshita: are you taunting me.
Param: (smiled and in mind I know you'll come ) no i was just reminding someone's word .
Akshita: shup up param you know that i want to come that because of time issue it's becoming impossible you that stop irritating me.
Param: (in mind is she serious may be yes and become sad little because she will be not there for him) ok ok i know i am just joking and focus on the work that you are doing and stop thinking about lame thing .ok bye meet see you soon .
Akshita: Thank you.
Param: why thank you.
Akshita: because after talking to you my heart mind and heart got relaxed so much it's just start feeling that life is super smooth thank you for always there for me .
Param: don't you think you keep saying this word again and again. And for the very next time make sire you don't ise it (i angry way )
Akshita: ok sir (laugh) byee .
Param : after the call to himself (i can feel your present everywhere)😊 but yaa I would be more happy i she'll be there . No problem I know if she'll get time she'll be there for me. (By saying all this he was blushing
Akshita : in mind o my cutu how sweetly he asked are you coming tomorrow. It was really difficult to hide that feeling when he asked ( because he not really want her to come because he got conscious) and now he want her to come as his other friends are also coming and she to know to whom he is waiting for to meet its her.
                             Next morning
Param went for the rehearsal dor the play that he is doing today amd akshita went for shoot .
Akshita: he got the message from param (Good morning) she replied same and said best of luck.
Param :Thank you 😊 and he was tying that are you coming but he stop . And remove the typing word.
Akshita:as it was showing in her mobile that he is typing. And she know what he want to say . In mind (wait for your surprise you'll be happy) because off course she is coming to see his play . She call rajat and neha that means group call and they decided the fixed time.
Param:it was 2 O'clock and he was again and checking his mobile but he didn't got anything message . He was sad and in mind it's ok param no problem she would be busy .
And at 3 O'clock they reached and still akshita was hiding herself from him and rajat and neha went to meet him bu when she little sadness in his face she went and surprise her because she don't want to spoil that moment. And everyone saw a big smile in his face.
Rajat : some is blushing 😊.
Param shut up not here.
Rajat: okkkk. By the way we hope that you liked our surprise (in a teasing way )
Param :about which surprise are you talking .
Neha and rajat: both in one voice don't be innocent . After listening that they both got eye contact and break by param and akshita's cough.
Rajat: to change the topic he was like don't lie we have seen your face before she came .
Param: it was play's stress that you are taking about.
Rajat:start coughing.
Neha :was laughing.
Akshita:was blushing.
Param: he move close to her and said slowly why are you smiling.
Akshita: what why i want to smile so i am smile by the way they saying true you were upset don't lie.
Param: i was not upset and I know that you'll come and you didn't have surprise me so don't think that . And it's not like you are special for me.it feel same when they came after 5 min you came nothing special

Precape: she got angry on him .Their long drive and romance 🙈🔥

My Instagram i'd name parakshitaalways and YouTube channel name is javeria creations so support me there also