Chapter 5 meeting weslely

We where walking out of the hotel when Charles back to Virginia state.

"Virginia?" I question "isn't that in America?"

"Yes" Charles answered smiling towards me. We head to the airport. It was rather small, not to busy, I liked it.

We went on the plain, to be honest I don't remember much I fell asleep on Erik's shoulder early on. By the time we hit New York it was already night. We caught a flight to New York, and I had to drive the way to Virginia.

"I meed to go visit a friend" charels said when we stopped under a bridge where the train tracks are.

"I am going in alone, ok?" After that he just leaves. A couple minutes turned into a couple hours, and the longer he stayed in The more worried.

"Erik I am very worried."

He just shrugs me off.

So I get out of the car and head to where I see a vent. I am a smaller person so I just climb on to the dumpster and get in to the vent.

I see the Shadowy figure and Charles.

"Charles what where you thinking? Are you trying to get your self killed?" The Shadowy figure said.

"No but propose a deal" Charles said.

"Someone is here"

"Yes I have 2 people in a car"

"No this one is closer." The figure said he grabs one of his 4 guns that are on him. My heart is pounding. He comes closer and closer to me. "There in the vent" he continues before I can react he is dragging me out of the vent pushing a gun to my back.

"Wesley no! Don't hurt her!"

I see his face what is that Charles. No he just said Wesley.

"Trust me she is complete safe." Charles counties

Wesley pulled the gun away from my back and released his grip off me.

"Elizabeth" charels comes up to me and helps me up, "what where you thinking."

"Charles you where gone and I thought something happened to you." I said looking at Wesley.

"Ya like I would hurt my brother. And Charles I will do it just give me A couple minuets to grave some stuff." Wesley said glaring at me.

"Ok Wes, we will be in the car."

Wes disappears off to do who knows what. Charles looks at me again.

"Be more carful Elizabeth."

"Ok"