epilogue (part 2) *the end :(*

Start from the beginning

"I missed you."

I struggled to hold back my tears as he said that with such a sweet voice. I missed him too. So fucking much. We haven't seen each other for months because of Sunki studying in a whole other city. Oh, he's in university right now. Sunki skipped a grade and took the CSAT at 17 and it's his first year in University. Smart dork.

"I-I m-missed yo-you too..", I started crying even though I tried not to.

I heard Sunki gasp as he pulled away and grabbed my face gently with his palms. I looked into his eyes as he looked at me worried and guilty?

"Jae why are you crying? Don't cry please..", He whispered, wiping my stray tears away.

"I-don't k-know. I just missed you a lo-lot."

He kissed my tears away making my cheeks flush even more.

"It's okay. Just a few more months and you can see me everyday."

I knew what he meant. He wanted me to apply to his university. But his university is the hardest to get into!

"Hey, you'll get accepted. I'm sure of it."

He sounds so sure of it. To be honest, I really hope I get accepted into his university. I can't go a day without seeing him.

"Okay, let's actually continue our date."

"D-Date?"

Sunki smiled and nodded, shocking me. I thought he was joking!

"Yup. Come on cutie. Let's enjoy our special day."

And we did just that. I've never been so happy in my life. I'm on a date with Sunki! Time went by quite fast and we decided after exploring around the carnival to go to my house so we can exchange our presents.

"I'm so excited for your present.", Sunki said, sounding like an excited kid.

I smiled at how cute he looked.

"Close your eyes."

"Ooh. Must be something nice."

"Shut up dork.", I laughed and turned around to fetch the guitar case from inside my closet.

"Jae?"

"Okay, you can open them."

"I wonder what it-Oh my god! No you didn't!", I smiled how how he reacted when he saw the guitar case in front of him.

"Jae! Tell me you're pranking me! You brought me an acoustic guitar that I wanted so badly?"

I shrugged my shoulder and opened the guitar case and Sunki gasped.

"Are you kidding me?! Jae, it's fucking beautiful.", I laughed at how uncensored he is.

"I just wanted to get you something special for your 18th.", he looked up at me with glossy eyes which surprised me. He's not one to cry.

"Jae, I don't deserve you."

"What are you saying you dork?"

"How much did you pay for it?", I gulped nervously and looked away from him.

"Eh, about 400 thousand-Hmph!"

He pulled me into a hug again.

"I love you so fucking much. Thank you. Thank you. You spent that much on me." He loves me?

"I love you too..", I replied back thinking he meant it like friends.

He suddenly started growling.

"Sunki? Are you okay?"

He pulled away and I was shocked to see his eyes was red.
It's already midnight?!

"Mate."

Thank goddess! I'm Sunki's mate! Thank you Moon goddess!

I smiled and held my mate's cheeks.

"Mark me please?"

Sunki growled and dived into the crook of my neck and sank his canines into my skin. I hissed and held onto my mate's arms. It's so painful..Oh..what is this heavenly feeling..it suddenly feels so good. I suddenly felt myself losing control as my canines show themselves.

I repaid the favor by doing the same to Sunki and marked him. I heard him hissing and holding onto my back. I retracted and licked his mark.

"Ow fuck! That hurts.", Sunki cursed as he pulled back from me.

I chuckled breathlessly at my mate who I had just marked.

"Happy birthday Sunki.", he smiled and leaned in to peck my lips.

He just kissed me! Oh my god, do I kiss him back?!

"Happy birthday baby. God I've been wanting to call you that for years.", I chuckled and pulled him into another kiss, this time not just a small peck.

"Now where's my present?"

"Oh right! Oh my god we were so high on marking each other I almost forgot your present."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box. I eyed it suspiciously.

"It isn't as good as yours but I think you'll love it."

I took the box from his hands and slowly opened it. My eyes went wide at what it was. A Porsche car key?!

"What the fuck. Isn't as good?! Sunki, it is so much better! Your brought me a fucking Porsche? Do you know how expensive they are?! Are you crazy?!", Sunki smiled lovingly at me and leaned in to kiss my lips again.

"I'm glad you like it."

"Like it? I love it! I love you!", Sunki laughed and ruffled my hair.

"You're so adorable when you're happy like this. Why don't we have a midnight drive in your new car?"

"It's in the driveway?"

"Yeah. I made sure your father hid it somewhere you couldn't see."

My father was in on it?!

"Which one?"

"Uh, Sunghoon-"

"I knew it! He was being too weird this week!"

Sunki laughed and pulled me up from the bed, making me squeal.

"Come on baby, let's take a drive."

"You look more excited than me.", he rolled his eyes playfully.

"I just want to see you drive the car I brought you. And see you smile as the air breezes past your face.", That was super specific but kinda sweet.

We got into my new Porsche that he brought me and it was one of the new ones too. I pressed the start button and it roared into life. I squealed in excitement which made Sunki laugh at me. I suddenly felt embarrassed and just pulled out of the driveway.

"As long as you're happy, I am."

I smiled and my cheeks flushed. When he says stuff like that I can't help but get shy! I'm really glad I met the shy and introverted four year old boy that grew up to be a man that turned out to be my mate that I will love for the rest of my life.

It felt like a new chapter in my life.

-

a/n : and the book is actually complete now ! i actually feel like this is a good ending for jakehoon and their son. of course if y'all want me to make a short story for Hoonjae and Sunki, i'll definitely do it :)