Rose started to feel sick.

"Rose, she passed." Rose felt like she was going to puke. Judging by the others facial expression they hadn't known. Rose wanted to apologize, she wished she tried harder.

"How?" Rose asked, voice rougher than before.

"It's hard to explain," Steve got chocked up. "To.. get everyone back after the snap we-"

"The snap? Get everyone back?" Rose interrupted. 

"Yes, Thanos snapped with the gauntlet. Half of the population turned to dust. Rose, it's been 5 years." 

Rose froze.

"It's 2023?"

"Yes. As I was saying, to get everyone back we need all of the infinity stones-"

"You sound insane! You know that right?!? If you won't tell me the truth I'll find someone who will!" Rose yelled, stood up and ran off.

Rose didn't know where she was or what she was planning to do until she rounded a corner, flung open a door, and fell to her knees in the storage closet.

Rose knew that Steve was telling the truth, no matter how crazy it sounded. Rose saw the stones and saw Thanos snap. She saw her own arm turn to dust. 

She curled up into a ball on the floor and cried.

Rose must have fallen asleep because she was startled awake by a knock on the door.

"Go away!" Rose yelled with a raw voice. The door opened anyway, James stepped in, and kneeled beside her. "I said I wanted to be alone." She said roughly.

"Rose, you've been alone for the past 14 years, don't you think it's time to let someone in." Jame said.

"Don't you." Rose responded.

"Rose, you and I both know that Steve wasn't lying. You know how unbelievable the truth can be. Do you want me to tell you how Natasha died?" He asks softly.

"Yes."

"Like Steve said, they needed the infinity stones to bring everyone back. The stone required a soul."

"And Natasha sacrificed herself for half of the population." Rose finished, at lest Natasha knew what was happening and allowed it to happen. Rose took a deep breath. "Can you give me a minute? I'll meet you back in the waiting room."

Rose waited until James was out of site before she left the closet. She ran around the corner onto a bathroom, after dry heaving into the toilet she decided she needed to pull herself together. She scrubbed the dirt off off her arms then washed her face and pressed a damp cold towel to her eyes and nose to reduce the puffing and redness. Once she as satisfied she headed back to the waiting room.

Rose sat down next to the young boy. He looked like he had been crying. Rose took a deep breath, she was going to do her absolute best to do what was right. She assumed that taht included doing her best yo make friends.

"Rose Romanoff." She held her hand out to the boy.

"Peter Parker." 

These are a few pictures from our musical, I'll have to say, it was worth practicing 6-10 two weeks in a row. We got standing ovations for both preformances