𝘉𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴, 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4

You've woken up early today, what a miracle

You've woken up early today, what a miracle. but.. you're still tired. but that's how it is all the time, so you've paid no mind. on a rare occasion, osamu's still home. well.. at least you can talk to him right here, right now.

"Uhh.. hey 'samu." you called him over, which he was just getting ready just to leave already. "what is it, N/N?" he turned over to where you were. "aren't you getting ready?" he went back to his black coat.

"well.. I got invited to 'some gang'.. and I was wondering what you would think of it..?" you nervously said. "..a gang?" he asked, as if he's known something. "have you answered? did you join?" you would think he's having excitement, but no. he actually doesn't really want you to get into gang matters at this time.. for specific reasons.

"No.. I just wanted to hear your word about it first.. couldn't talk about it last night since I forgot." you excused, well.. at least his opinion has an effect of what your answer is. "I'd advise you not to get yourself into gang matters for the time being.. something's happening with the port mafia at the moment." osamu said, beginning to leave.

"if that person that invited you asked again.. don't join." osamu then left, which leaves you in a confused state. why is osamu saying that there's problems with the port mafia if he doesn't know which gang even invited, what's happening?

"well.. I'll just get going for now.." running upstairs to get dressed and ready. hopefully no one recognizes you but your schoolmates..

...

arriving at the other building, seems like you're pretty lucky this time. all you have to do.. is get yourself ready for acting oblivious if he recognizes you. if he asks you.. the answer is no, got that, me?

(on the other building..)

"oh! takemitchy, lets go play!" mikey grinned, disrupting the class that was going on a second ago. 'no way.. these guys are crazy!' takemichi exclaimed in his head, but also feeling nervous for the reason that he's being called out by a gang leader, including a vice gang leader. 

"no way he's buddy-buddy with those two.." muttering crowds visibly eavesdrop among the three blondes. "they really took a liking for him?" the crowd muttered in disbelief. I mean.. to be fully honest, its quite unbelievable that a gang leader would take a liking to someone like takemichi, but I guess the impossible is possible.

"say, takemitchy! are you free?" mikey said, grinning his ass off. well.. takemichi couldn't even talk that loudly, who wouldn't be embarrassed with having so much eyes on you. "you see.. I was kind of in the middle of class-" takemichi said, well.. mikey didn't really care about his class.

...

word already spread that there's quite a chaos running in the other building right now.. as expected. wouldn't hurt to check it out.. right? maybe. well, you're just a little too curious, and decided to skip class for now, I mean. who would even notice?