Bolting inside the bathroom. She quickly look in the mirror. Only to see a young girl, that is not her.

"No.No,no,no,no,No! .THIS CAN'T HAPPEN!" she panicked.

Having to read a lot of transmigration book Samantha knew how the every transmigration story starts.

"I TOLD YOU ALREADY! EVEN IF I SAID I WANTED TO TRANSMIGRATE, I DIDN'T MEAN IT LITERALY!"

"HOW ABOUT MY FAMILY? MY LIFE THERE?I haven't even started my life there!" She can't help saying.

"Mom..... Daddy....... My sisters."she can't help but cry, falling on her knees,touching the bathroom floors.

"What am I going to do? I can't do this alone..." she continued.

"I don't even know where did I transmigrated to.Nor do I care which story I'm in. I just wanted to live a normal live for goodness sake! I didn't even do anything bad. Why make me suffer like this?" She said angrily,but calmed down for a bit to think.

"I'm not like those strong female lead that can handle everything that come on their way. I'm just a normal person."

"I'm not that even good at a lot of things. WHY ME?!!!!"she yelled, angry that of all people, she was the one who transmigrated.

After a few more minutes she finally calmed down. Wiping her tear stained face. But still have a hard time accepting her situation.

That's easy for other people to "just accept it". Their not the one whose in here. I have family! People out there whose worried about me.

She sneard.Funny how I would comment to the characters that transmigrated "just accept it" to them. Now that I know how they feel. I wish I could just take it back.

She laughed sarcasticly at herself.

They probably think I'm dead.Fuck that guy for killing me.

"Well fuck it. Since I'm already here, I might as well accept it. I can't really do anything about it." she said even though she knows deep inside she still can't move on that the people she loved thinks she's dead.

She needed to think this through if she wanted to survive.

What is her situation? Where did she transmigrate? And who?

She look at the in the mirror again. Observing the girl in that reflected her image.

"Wow, she's beautiful. Even I don't look like this in real life."

She had a long curly black hair that reaches her hips. Clear blue eye color.

And a body that Samantha can only imagine having.

"I need to find more  about this world

"I need to find more about this world."

*

*

*

*

*

Leaving inside of Ellie's room. She walk her way through the long staircase that leads to the first floor of the house.Having the memory of the original owner, she went to the direction where the dining room is.

The original owners name is, Ellie Harrington.Which is sounds familiar. Though I can't remember it much. Having to read many novels,I can't remember every book I've read.

She's a rich second generation kid and is currently in her third year of college at Eastwood University. Majoring in culinary arts.

Ellie, is the youngest child of the Harrington Family,which has been in culinary industry, since the 90s.And have long been one of the richest family in the whole world.

Currently, Samantha, or now Ellie, is at the dinning table with her "parents". Her mother, Eveline is talking about how Ellie already in her third year of college and is an adult already. That she is growing up so fast.

"My baby is already in college. How the moments past so fast. She's gonna turn twenty-two soon."Eveline dramatically says.

Her dad Robert,agreed and joined his wife.

"Your right honey, she used to be so tiny. I can even carry her on my back before. Now she doesn't even want to be held by daddy anymore."Sobs Robert as he wiped the none existence tears in his cheeks.

"......"

She wonders why don't they notice that something is wrong about her.

"Oh by way." Edward, Ellie's brother, butts in as he look at her way.

"I heard that Luke is visiting to your school today."

"Luke?"

"Yeah."

"Well, that's surprising. Usually, you'd probably be running right now to go to school early."Robert wondered

"Huh?Why so?"Ellie asked.

"Well I thought you like him?"

"Oh..... Right."

"Yeah. You always asked about him. You don't even great your dear brother and don't even give me my kisses anymore."Edward pouted.

Wait. Luke?

"Eddy!What's his whole name? Luke what?"

"HUH?! NOT EVEN BIG BROTHER NOW?!"

"FINE! BIG BROTHER! PLEASE! WHAT'S HIS FULL NAME?!"

"Luke Kingston."

"Fuck."

A/n:How about that guys? I hope
you enjoy the first chapter. There might be some mistakes. Because I can't quite describe what word I wanted to add in a sertain sentence, since I don't know a lot of vocabulary. I am still a newbie at this and is still learning so bear with me.

Also Samantha is the name of the main character before she traveled.Ellie is the body she transmigrated as.

Please! Feel free to correct me to any mistakes.

Update:So I just wanted to say sorry because I already change this story TONS OF TIMES. I just wasn't satisfied with it that's why it only has a few chapters as of now. But I will work on it better so you guys could have a better reading experience with my story!