Falling For The Sister

Začít od začátku

"What?!"

"It's a funny story really," she said, still walking ahead. "So you know how I mentioned that my family is Russian? Well, they were technically part of a group of elite spies and assassins, also known as the Red Room,"

"The Red Room, like Black Widow? As in the Avenger Black Widow?"

"That would be my sister..." she said awkwardly.

You stopped again. However, since she was already late she grabbed your wrist, tugging you along.

Your jaw was gaping as she pulled you along, trying to process everything she just said.

"And when were you going to tell me?"

"Eventually," she said with a shrug. "But I guess today is the day since Natasha will already be mad at me for being late,"

"Late for what?"

"Some meeting about whether or not I should become a full-time Avenger,"

"MY BEST FRIEND IS GONNA BE AN AVENGER?"

"Might be an Avenger, but probably not considering that I'm an hour late to the meeting. It's fine though, I can say the alarm broke or something and you can vouch for me too,"

"I CAN'T LIE TO THE AVENGERS, YELENA!"

Just as you turned the corner, bright red hair caught your eye.

"Took you long enough to get here, Lena." She said, raising an eyebrow. "And who's your friend here that's planning on lying to us?"

Your face was about as red as her hair.

"This is Y/N," she introduced you.

She hummed, looking you up and down. "Natasha." She introduced herself. "If you're going to make a plan to lie, don't make it so obvious."

You tried to say something, but nothing came out. Luckily for you, Natasha didn't seem to notice as she made Yelena follow her into the other room.

Once they left, you let out a long sigh. Of course you had to embarrass yourself in front of an Avenger, who just so happened to be your best friend's sister.

Considering that you weren't quite sure what to do, you leaned against the wall, pulling your phone out. It didn't feel right to follow them, so figured you'd just wait until they came out.

You were still processing all this information, but you were mostly shocked at how casual Yelena was about it.

Around 20 minutes later, you were relived at the sight of your best friend.

"Okay, what happened? Also I'd like a little more of an explanation,"

Before she could answer, Natasha came up behind her and decided to answer instead.

"Seems like my little sister just got promoted," she said. "And good luck explaining everything, Yelena,"

You sighed as the redhead walked off, leaving you alone with Yelena.

She motioned for you to follow as she led you to the living room, sitting on the couch.

"So, how's it going?" She asked, smiling brightly.

"Still confused, thanks,"

"That makes sense, but..." she sighed, looking over her shoulder. "Natasha! You can probably explain this much better than I can!"

Hearing her sister calling her, she rolled her eyes, but came to the living room anyway. Yelena got up, making room for Natasha as she sat down.

"What all has my sister told you?"