Eyebrows

Y/n pov

I was taking Dez out for a walk since she's been wanting to go out for a while, I don't like leaving her to go out by herself due to the fact that many men that lurk outside, prey on females for there own desires.

"Y/n!!"

I heard someone call my name. Turning around I saw no one other than Danny. Danny is Dez's best friend he lives next door with his older brother Daniel.

"Hey lil fellow!"

Danny smiled. "Can Dez play with me?" I glanced at Dez who had a big smiled plastered on her face and her cheeks a subtle pink.

Cuties.

"Please!" Dez yelled her miniature hands glued to my thighs.

"Of course but stay around our block, okay?"

"Yessss!!! Thank you Miss y/n" the little brown haired boy shouted jumping up and down in excitement.

Time skip
3 hours later

I'm now at home reading a newspaper that I stole from the military police yesterday. Apparently the stair tolls have risen and expenses for ill citizens have risen as well.

I was turning the next page until my door busted open and a group of people wearing green capes surrounded my living room.

'well wtf. I was reading and these idiots come in here like they own the fucking house.'

Tch.

"Mind telling me why you freaks barge into my house?"
I said. I look at the sofa and see Dez was still asleep.

What pissed me off more that none of these dummies are not replying.

"Hello answer the question who are you can't you see, there's a child sleeping!!" I whispered yelled.

They all turned their attention to Dez on the couch. The person in front took off their hood and...

I was starstruck his blue eyes seeped in mine his blonde hair slayed back neatly and his tall stature was alluring.

He had an intimidating look. He raised his hand and parted his lips ready to speak.

"My name is Erwin Smith..."

Our eyes locked looking at eachother. I could feel my blood rush to my cheeks. Snapping myself out of my trance I cleared my throat.

"Tch, what is an eyebrow Smith doing here?" I retorted.

"Well I'm second in command in the survey corps"

"Ohhh you guys are military brats. I'm guessing you're here to arrest me?"
For the amount of crimes I've committed of course they're here.

Tch why now of all times.

"Correct...but we have an offer. You are a skilled person, I've heard many rumours about you, as you are the reason why children get fed down here and also you can use three dimensional maneuver gear. What brings you down is that you are known as the 'killer of the underground'. Due to your crimes you're on death penalty, killing 500 military police men and stealing 40,000 goods from carts and teaching kids to steal"

"Tch. What's this stupid offer I hope you know I do not want to die"

"Join the survey corps" Erwin stated baldly.

"Join you idiots, pffft who'd wanna go into titan territory. Baha I'm fine thanks." I said bringing my hand infront putting them up like I'm surrendering.
I look back at Dez she's sleeping soundly and I don't know how she'll survive when I'm gone, can she even make it to the high grounds, can I survive without her. All these thoughts were going through my head.

"Oi Eyebrows" I started off. He looked at me with a raised brow

Tch. Look at his eyebrows

"I would like to accept the offer on one condition?"

He rethought what I said and seemingly looked back at the soilders around him.

"What may that be?"

"Let me bring two three other people 2 children and an adult"

"I see. You have a boyfriend and two kids."

"He's not my boyfriend, he's my neighbor and he has a little brother and my little cousin sleeping over there, I want them to come with me"

He had a grin plastered on his face before nodding his head.

"Very well. You have ten minutes to pack your things and warn your neighbour before we leave"

Cranky eyebrows replied. Signalling the men to leave.

I ran next door banging the door. To see Daniel shirtless, and Danny behind him eating bread.

"Yes y/n?"

"Daniel pack your things along with Danny!"

His eyes widen.

"Why!?"

"We're going up above, the survey corps have caught me but they offered me to join them and this is a chance to leave this place so I thought you should come."

Daniel smiled and nodded his head.

I ran back to the house waking up Dez and packed her clothes and stuffed animals and some of my clothes.

I looked at the house, smiling at the memories I had grew up with, glancing back at it one more time I smiled holding my little cousins hand.

"Dez our life is going to change now"

She looked up and smiled at me nodding her small head beside me was the two brothers. We were escorted into a carriage

"You! Y/n?" The blonde commander said to me.

"Yes?" I said sassily.

He smirked and said..."your in the carriage with me"

I sighed and walked to his carriage...

That was the start of a long journey between me and the commander.