A question I can't answer...

Reader POV

My name is y/n, I'm a 27 year old woman, with two children and wife of the commander of the Survey Corps.

My love life was very complicated to get to this point but I'm glad it worked out in the end.

This is the story of me and my husband....

7 years ago

I woke up to the sound of my little cousin crying in her sleep, groaning I got up and walked to her side of the room, kneeling down on my knees, I pressed my right hand on her forehead lightly caressing it. Eventually I fell asleep where I was.

"Y/n WAKE UP!!!!" Yelled the young child.

I was so exhausted but I opened my eyes adjusting them to my surroundings.

"Dez please be a little quieter when trying to wake me up, I'll go deaf before turning old age"

"Oh, sorry HEHHE" the young Dez sheepishly replied running out the bedroom.

Kids

Sighing softly I got up and did my morning routine. Making breakfast for Dez and I.

"Say y/n" Dez started.

"Yes darling"

"Will we ever go to the surface?" She asked full of curiosity. The 7 year old girl was intrigued and was sick of living the underground life.

"We will eventually. The toll prices keep increasing which don't help one bit" I said angrily.

Tch lobov

"Y/n?"

"Yes Dez..." I replied her, sighing at how she always asks questions.

Again kids

"Do you think I will see my Dad?"

I was shocked and taken by surprise. That was a question I couldn't answer, my uncle just left her on the door-step....