Watching you (Sam Winchester)

Start from the beginning

The next day, i wake up to smell food cooking. I go in the kitchen where i see Sage cooking bacon eggs and waffles wearing one of my old flannels with no pants. They re dancing to "Cherry pie" i smile. I cant stop myself from looking at their ass and their legs. Dean sitting at the table drinking his coffee clears his throat " Nice view eh?" Surprised to see him there i look at him. He continues " Ive been there all along. Dont worry their music is too loud they cant hear us. So you want them too" I look at Sage and reply to Dean " More than that Dean! I love them. " Dean shakes his head " why the fuck has no one said anything! You both love each other!" "Shhh Dean you re being loud!" Sage done cooking turns off the music and serves 3 plates. The food looks delicious. Just like them. Sage serves themselves a cup a coffee. They ask me if i want one. I nod.

We sit down eating breakfast. Dean and i do the dishes while Sage takes a shower. Dean says" i dont know whats your plan buddy but ill be gone all day. Something needs to happen. Do something. Anything. " i say" Dean i know. Trust me i have a plan" Dean winks. Sage comes out of the shower, Dean speaking to Sage " Ill be leaving soon with Baby gotta go somewhere. A friend needs my help with their car!" Sage says " okay!" I hear their bedroom door close. Dean walks up and goes. I chose this moment to go in my bedroom which is beside Sages.

I close the door. I pulls off my pants discarding them to the side, lay down on my bed. I slowly start stroking my cock thinking about Sage. I get hard quickly. I use some of the lube i have in my nightstand and stoke my cock faster. Making sure not drag it too long since you can hear the bed creak from my erratic movements, i jerk fast knowing what will make me cum. While cumming i moan " Sage fuck !" And my cum shoots on my abs. I wipe it down and wait for a few under the covers.

Sages pov

I think. No not i think. I definitely heard Sam moaning my name while masturbating. Am i dreaming? I pinch myself and i realize im not. I dont know what to do or think im just sitting in my bed with my book in my hands. I decide to play it smart i pull out my phone.

"Sam. I think you forgot you re not alone."-Sage

"Oh shit ! Im sorry. "- Sam.

So like that he knows that i heard him.

Sam's pov

After replying to Sages texts, i decide to wait for the night to see. I think i might have a plan. Cause no one will make the first move. Someone needs to do it and seeing how Sage is nervous around me ill be the one doing it.

Time jump to the night

Sitting in the library with Sage and Dean, we re drinking and talking about random stuff. I look over at Sage and look at their cleavage. I cant stop myself. They wearing a black bralette. I receive a text from Sage.

"You know Sam my eyes are higher. " -Sage.

I clear my throat.

An hour or so after, Sage went in their room. Dean on his phone. I decide to slowly walk over to the hallway. I hear moaning coming from Sage's room. Soft moaning like they dont want to be heard. I get closer and see that the door is not fully closed. I peek through the crack and see Sage fully naked with their vibrator gripping the sheet their eyes closed. I feel my cock pushing against my jeans. Its hard. I palm myself through my jeans and i bite my lip. Its too hot. I know i shouldn't be there and watch them but its been so long since i want them. I slightly push the door. I quietly unzip my jeans. Removing my clothes quietly so Sage dosent spot me, i lean against the door frame pushing the door to open a bit more. I slowly jerk off. The door creaking, Sage turns around sees me naked watching them. They bite their lip and motions me to come closer. They sit up their bed putting their vibrator away. I close the door behind me and lock it.

Sage's pov

Sam locks the door and sit down on the bed beside me. I get on top of him. He puts his hands on my waist. My arms arond his neck, i lean it for a kiss. Gentle soft kisses at first. Sam kisses me back. Our kisses become heated and full of passion. His hands travel down my body. He stands up still holding me. Putting my legs around his waist. He gently puts me down on the bed. As if i was fragile. I smirk and say" You know Sam im not fragile. I like it rough" He grins and says " oh really ? More fun then." He gets up grabs his belt and ties my hands up with it. He kisses down my body slowly lowering himself towards my wet pussy. He let out a deep breath against the skin of my stomach and says" Be a good girl and dont move. Let me have my fun with you" i whimper wanting him to touch my pussy. He slowly lowers himself more. I can feel his hot breath on my dripping pussy. He slowly lick a stride up and play with my clit with his tongue. I moan. Enjoying seeing the pleasure he gives me, he puts two of his big fingers inside of my small pussy. I moan louder. He pumps his fingers faster and faster. I moan "Sam. Hmm that feels so good!" He add two more fingers and says " gotta stretch you a bit princess. Im pretty big." I nod whimpering from pleasure. Once close to my climax he stops " tsk tsk tsk sweetie. I cant let you cum right now. I want you to cum from my cock. "

Not able to wait any longer, he rubs his swollen dick head on my clit. Teasing me. I moan. He grins and says "beg. Beg me to fuck you." I whine "please Sam" Raising an eyebrow he replies "not convincing." I beg louder " I want your cock Sam. Please fuck me. Fuck me hard." He nods. "That's a good girl" he shoves his cock inside of me. I yelp in pleasure. Still tied up with his belt i cant move much. He bites my neck leaving a few hickey. Sam rolls his hips on mine making me scream. "I want to hear you scream my name. Let everyone know whos fucking you this good" i obey. "Fuck Sam! Sammy! This is so good! Ooooh! "

Dean's pov

Im happy and also slightly jealous to hear Sage moan Sam's name like that. Im happy cause they re finally together. Jealous because i wish it could be my name being screamed from their lips. Cas interups my thoughts. He says in his low voice "I think i found Jack." He nod. "Is everything ok? I think Sage is hurt they re screaming" i chuckle "no Cas. Sage is fine. Not hurting at all." Where is Sam?" "Sam is at the same place Sage is." Cas still confused i try to explain. "Cas. The pizza man" Cas understands and leaves.

Sage's pov

Sam groaning from pleasure, i can tell he s close. Im close from my second orgasm too. He fucks me harder and faster. I scream "oh Sam fuck fuck fuck ! Oh my god!!" As i cum i loud scream comes out of my lips." SAAAAM" My muscles seizing, my vision going white. Best orgasm ever. Sam moans loudly "holy fuck !!!" And cums inside of me.

He gets up removing his member from me. Sam unbuckles his belt from my wrist setting me free. He tosses the belt on the floor this his clothes and say" How was that" i chuckle still trying to catch my breath "the best sex ever" He smiles showing his dimples. I love him so much. "I love you Sam" "I love you too Sage" he kisses me. We lay down beside each other sweaty and trying to catch our breaths.