My Immortal Imprint- Chapter |1|

Start from the beginning

"But she was born not bitten." Bella adds.

I shrug. "Irina is going off by what she saw. Remember the other day you told Carlisle how you saw Irina when Renesmee was playing in my snow?" They nod. "Well, she's thinking Nesmee was turned and she went to Italy to tell Aro."

"What are they going to do when they get here?" Bella asks while looking at Edward.

"Bella," I start but get cut off.

"Don't say it, Vera." Edward demands.

I walk up to Bella with my hand on my hip. "No, Edward! Because of you and your foolish decision they're coming kill us. It doesn't matter how many people we have on our side they are going to want to fight. Unless," I pause.

"Unless what Vera?" Edward asks. I look at Edward then to Bella.

"Unless we gather witnesses of our own and have them prove to Aro that she was born when Bella was human." I suggest with a smirk.

"Vera, don't mean to burst your little bubble but Aro doesn't want to hear witnesses; he wants to serve justice. Okay? And we all know it's against the law to change a child and whoever does will be killed and burned by the hands of The Volturi. They don't want to hear what we have to say. They think Nessie is a vamp and for that they're coming to kill her and us. We..." I cut Evan off not wanting to hear what he has to say.

"Listen, Evan, this could work, okay?" We gather as many people here and have them touch Nessie's hand to show them she still has blood circulating in her body, to prove Irina wrong and The Volturi."

Everyone nodded their heads.

"Vera, I don't want any of the witnesses risking their lives to fight Aro and The Volturi." Carlisle says.

"Carlisle, we don't have to fight we just need witnesses. I believe this,could work. People would be amazed about Renesmee when they find out she still have blood running through her body." I tell her.

They start talking about the witnesses and who they are going to scurry up. Everyone was making their way out of the house.

"Vera," I look up at Carlisle. "I need you, Evan, and Bella to go down to Sam's place and see if we can have their help in this."

I nod, "alright, Carlisle."

Renesmee means the world to me and I'll protect her with my life no matter what. So, do my family and my family consists of Esme, Rosalie, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Carlisle, Evan, Edward, Jacob, Bella, Renesmee, and etcetera.

Evan grabs my hand then walks to my car. I get in the driver seat while Bella gets in the passenger seat and Evan gets in the back. I pull off towards the reservations. I look over to Bella and see her sitting uncomfortable.

"What's going on, Bella? What's wrong?" I ask her putting one hand on her shoulder and look at her then back to the road.

She shakes her head. "I just feel like I'll die before I get to see Renesmee grow up."

"Bella, don't think like that, okay? You have about your family and Sam's pack. We will protect you, Nessie, and our family if we have to. You're not alone on this Bella. Nessie means everything to us and we will make sure nothing happens to her. Jacob will makes sure of that." I reassure her as we pull Sam's dump of a house.

I'm just being honest. I don't have much of a problem with Sam and his pack like my family but his house is a dump. I don't understand how they can fit in that house. It's not as bad as Jacob's house though. I've been in there one time and will not go back. It's small, crampy, hot, and messy. Nothing's organized but nonetheless that's what they can afford. So, I can't judge them. I had worse in life.

Bella and I get out of the car while Evan deliberately argued to stay in the car. I finally let him. I'm different from my family. I can't really smell the wolves. Though, I know they smell like wet dogs it's not as bad as my family describes them as.

I knock on the door and a few seconds later the door flies open. Embry stood at the door with Quil next to him. I smile as Quil glares glares at me. He's one werewolf I will not like and he doesn't like me. About a few months ago, Quil and I got into a fight. Well, he was in his wolf form, of course, but he attacked me out of nowhere when I was crossing over on their land. But in my defense I was giving permission to cross over. Anyways, he jumps out of nowhere and start attacking me. I finally gain myself back and gave him a hard, oh so hard punch right in the face.

He flew and hit a tree and broke a few ribs and he was bleeding. We never liked each other after that and he still have bandage wrap around him.

"Hey, Embry, where's Sam?" I look at Embry.

"Why? He doesn't want to see a leech like you!" I roll my eyes before glaring at Quil.

I shake my head and push them both out of the way then walk in the house. Bella follows after me. I look around the house and see Jacob playing with little Renesemee. I smile in adoration of how cute they look.

"Hey, Aunty Vera and mommy." She says.

"Hey, Nessie." Bella and I say the same time.

I need to focus. I walk in the kitchen and see Emily and Sam together.

"Hey, Emily." I smile at her and she smiles back before giving me a huge. "Sam."

"What do you need, Vera?" Sam asks. Alpha-ness all in his voice.

"Carlisle wants to know if the pack can help us." I answer but then cut him off before he could say something. "It's really important, Sam. Renesmee is in danger. The Volturi are coming apparently when "the snow sticks this the ground," so, most likely in two to four days."

He sighs before nodding his head, "we will help you guys but this is only for Renesmee's safety."

I squeal and clasp my hands together. "This is great. We need a the help we can get."

"Hold on, you said Nessie's in danger?" I turn to see Jacob holding Nessie and Bella standing next to him.

I nod. "Yeah, The Volturi is coming here. They are under the impression Renesmee was bitten and turned but in fact she wasn't. So, long story short they're coming to kill us including Nessie. They believe she is a treat to our kind and we need help. Carlisle, doesn't want us to fight but just in case we have one, we will have much protection for Renesmee as possible."

After that I gave Sam my number just to keep him updated on everything that's going on. We took Nessie and Jacob back with us. When we get to our house they were so many of my kind wondering around the house. I open the door and I see Carlisle talking to some of them.

"Carlisle," He looks over and motions me to come to him. "Sam and the pack are willing to help us. I brought Renesmee and Jacob back with us for the witnesses but I didn't think it'll be this many people."

"I tried, Vera. I might say Vampires are nosy. The word got out and they all came here." I laugh then pat him on the back.

"I'm about to go. I can see if I can get my old friends back in Sweden and England before Aro gets to them." He nods and I walk away after we said our goodbyes.

I walk out of the house and into the woods. I start walking normally. I'm planning on using my quick speed when I pass the borders of the next state or something.

I've been walking for about ten minutes when I hear a twig crack. I instantly stop and look around before I keep walking. I hear it again and I pause again. I listen carefully once I hear heavier feet; I take off running. Not until I get tackled by something heavy. I land on my back and look up at the large grayish, brown mutt hovering over me. Just as I was about to give it a "Quil Punch" I looked into its eyes. Bad idea! Everything around me stopped. It was like nothing else mattered. I even forgot what I was doing before this. Whoever it was made me feel different and if I was human I'd be blushing right now. Tingling feelings erupt inside of me that I thought were dead and I'd never have those feelings. What is going on with me?