"Why does it matter if he's the strongest? First of all, he's not, no offense, brother." Zora spoke up, glancing at Ikaris for a moment. "Ajak always made the decisions no matter what, because she was our leader. Sersi's the leader now, it's her decision."

"Fine, just keep lying to yourself." Sprite rolled her eyes, walking out of the room.

"Sprite." Ikaris called.

"Funny, she claims to be an adult and then throws her little tantrums like that." Zora hums, declaring in her head then that she didn't trust the girl.

Ikaris rolled his eyes before walking out of the room, Kingo going after him. It was Zora's turn to roll her eyes as Phastos begged Kingo, "No, don't chase after him."

"Well?" Phastos glanced at Zora. "I assume you will be chasing after your brother as well."

"Hell no, who do you think I am?" Zora scoffed and she could see Druig smirking proudly. "I don't chase after anyone, and Ikaris throws just as many tantrums that Sprite does, it's exhausting."

-

A nostalgic smile appeared on Zora's face as she walked into her old bedroom on the ship. The bed was against one of the walls of the room while the rest of it was cleared out for one reason: So she could always have space to spar with the hologram that Phastos made for her all those centuries ago.

Shrugging, Zora pressed a button and a hologram soldier appeared, a sword in it's hand. A lighting bolt formed in her hand, and Zora lifted it into the air, ready to spar.

The hologram immediately went into attack, trying to strike Zora but she blocked it with her bolt. She kicked the hologram back, swinging her arm in an attempt to cut off it's head, but it dodged quickly.

Her eyes glowed silver, the events from the past couple days filling her veins with anger.

Druig going into her mind. Zora swung at the soldier again, but it just tried to hit her in the shoulder, both of them dodging.

Thinking for a moment Druig had changed. Another lighting bolt formed in Zora's hand, and her and the soldier just began swinging, always managing to dodge the other's hit.

He wanted her back. Bolts of lighting sparked from Zora's arms, wrapping around her.

That he hadn't broken his promise. She flew into the air, doing a flip and landed on the ground easily. Turning around, she shoved her bolt straight into the back of the hologram, and it disappeared. Successful, the word appeared in front of her.

"I remember when Thena first started training you, you weren't able to defeat the weakest level of this machine." Druig stood in the doorway and Zora glanced at him, getting off the ground. She turned to the machine, seeing how it was on the hardest level. "You've come a long way since then."

"I've changed." Zora shrugged, turning off the machine before shooting him a look. "Unlike some people."

"I'm sorry for looking inside your mind." Druig apolgized and Zora stayed silent. "I'm sorry for leaving you, for treating you poorly. I don't know who I think I am, getting a girl amazing as you and then being an arsehole."

𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐠जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें