𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗗𝗔 × 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥: 𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗩𝗘 𝗠𝗘

Start from the beginning

"You're so cute." He kisses her nose, "now, are you ready to go?" He leans back and she nods. "Yep!" She grabs his hand and leads him to down the stairs and outside to the car. Luckily Canada managed to grab his phone and car keys on the way. "Remember, call me if you need anything, okay?"

"I know." They drove off to the street where the party was being held. Canada looked around the area and kept his guard up. The streets where dark, the luminance lighting from the club lit up the entrance of the building. People stood outside, and soon enough, Canada saw Y/N's trashy friends. He parked the car and got out with her. Eventhough she was fine, he insisted on walking her to her friend's. Even if it was only across the street. He held her hand as they walked, "well, here you are. Keep your phone on and call me when you're ready to leave, okay?" He asked, and she grinned. "I know!" He gave her a quick kiss on the head before taking his leave, waving goodbye and leaving to his car.

Y/N and her friends got into the club, the music was even louder inside. Soon enough, her friends got lost on the dance floor and Y/N headed to the bar area. Hoping for some small liquid courage only acholcol can provide. The bar was packed, but she managed to find an open spot near the end. Surprisingly no one had attempted to pull her to the dance floor. She was on her second glass when a stranger approached her. It was a man who she didn't recognize, but he had gentle features. He sat down beside her, "I've never seen ya around here before, you new?" Despite the butterflies in her stomach, she answered, "yeah, my friends dragged me along." He nodded, "they just felt you here? Some friends.." he trails off, "my friend is the DJ of his club, the guy over there." She looks over to where he pointed, seeing the DJ he was talking about, "his names DJ, I know, iconic, right?" She laughed, "yeah, it seems like it was destined to be." She takes a sip of her drink, and soon he calls over the bartender, ordering a water for himself. "You're not drinking tonight?"

He pouts, "unfortunately, no. I'm the designated driver." His hand rests on her knee, "oh-- uh, I'm sorry but I have a boyfriend." His eyes widen and he immediately removes his hand, his words stumbling over as he tries to apologize. "I'm so sorry-- gosh, now I feel like a jackass." She laughs it off, "it's fine."

"Hey, you never told me your name, I'm Jay."

"Well, Jay, it's nice to meet you- I'm Y/N." She grinned, and that's when she noticed that he didn't take a sip of his water yet. He just watched as she drank her acholcol. After she finished the glass, she started to feel more dizzy. Sure, she can be a lightweight, but not from just two drinks, plus she never gets dizzy until she is hungover in the morning. Seeing this, Jay, asks if she is alright, but his words are blurred to her, she tries to stay awake. "Where are your friends? Or your phone, I can call your boyfriend." She raises her hand, "no, no, I think I just need air." She stands up, and before she could fall over, Jay catches her.

He leads her out the back door, and even with the fresh air, she isn't feeling much better. Her body is almost limp at his point, and Jay is particularly carrying all her body weight. He takes her to his car and buckles her in the backseat. She tries to stay awake, she really did.

The rest of the night was a blur, she remembers him taking her phone from her, getting lead to a room where it was dark. Even in the darkness, she could make out the disgusting look of pleasure on his face. She remembers saying "no, no, stop" repeatedly in a daze. She was stripped out of her clothes, she remembers feeling, cold, scared, and in a bubble. Like she was hovering over her body. She recalls the pain she experienced, her mind numb when it finally ended. Then it went all blank from there.

When she awoke the next morning, she was naked, in bed alone. Her body ached and her head throbbed. She pulled the covers off, seeing the aftermath of what he had done. His semen stained on her thighs and the sheets. She suddenly felt sick and ran to the bathroom-- where she emptied out her stomach. She found it hard to breath and she cried. Her throat was sore, her eyes burned, and the rest of her body ached. It took ten minutes for her to calm down enough to search for her phone. Canada had called her at least 20 times and messaged her a bunch too. She felt sick again, and ran to the bathroom, this time taking her phone with her.