𝐶ℎ𝑝.11: 𝙃𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙈𝙖𝙣

Start from the beginning

"Who are you?" He asked us.

"We're your new roommates and this is my girlfriend." Dean told him.

"No chicks allowed." The guy proclaimed.

"Too bad." I sassed, walking into the room with Sam and Dean.

"Fine. Do me a favor? Get my back. Big game today." The guy said.

"He's the artist. Things he can do with a brush..." Dean trailed off, grabbing my hand, walking over to the chair, sitting down on it, he pulled me into his lap. I looked at Dean, confused with the sudden PDA, he just smiled at me.

"So...Murph, is it true?" Dean asked as we looked at him.

"What?" Murph asked.

"We heard one of the guys here got killed last week." Dean stated.

"Yeah." Murph confirmed, glancing at us.

"What happened?" I asked, cracking up on the inside from watching Sam paint Murphy's back.

"They're saying some psycho with a knife. Maybe a drifter passing through. Rich was a good guy." Murph told us.

"Rich was with somebody?" Sam asked as he painted Murph's back.

"Not just somebody-Lori Sorensen." Murph stated.

"Who's Lori Sorensen?" I asked.

"You missed a spot-down on the back." Dean said, pointing to the spot. Sam gave him annoyed look making Dean force his smile down.

"Lori's a freshman. She's a local. Super hot." Murph told us as he looked at me and Dean. I narrowed my eyes at him making him look away, Dean wrapped his arm around my waist and squeezed it. I gave him a look which made him mouth "cool it"

"And get this-she's a reverend's daughter." Murph added.

"You wouldn't happen to know which church, would you?" Dean asked.

The Church

The reverend was giving a sermon as Dean and I quietly walked inside. The doors slammed making the reverend stop and look at us along with others causing Dean and i to turn and look at Sam and shake our heads at him, he innocently shrugged at us. We turned and walked, sitting in a pew across from Lori.

"...As a community, and as a family. The loss of a young person is particularly tragic. A life unlived is the saddest of passings. So, please, let us pray for peace, for guidance, and for the power to protect our children." The reverend finished. I bowed my head, I turned to look at Dean at the same time Sam did, Dean was looking straightforward. We hit Dean causing him to look at us in confusion before realizing everyone's head was bowed, we all bowed our heads with our eyes closed.

We were walking out of the church, following Lori and her friend. When her friend walked away, we walked up to her.

"Are you, Lori?" Sam asked.

"Yeah." Lori replied, turning to us.

"My name is Sam. This is my brother, Dean and his girlfriend, Daniella." Sam introduced us.

"Hi." Dean and I simultaneously said.

"We just transferred here to the university." Sam added.

"I saw you inside." Lori stated.

"We don't want to bother you. We heard about what happened." Sam told her.

"We just want to say how sorry we were." I said.