"nahh fr tho, you can have soulmates in friend form, and you can have a lot of them too." she shrugged.

she into allat spiritual shit, i jus be pretending to understand

nodding my head like a mf

"that's wassup."

we pulled up to the trap and got out.

"where you think you goin." i grabbed nae's hand and pulled her back

"with y'all." she looked around

"ion want you goin up there." i carried her to the back.

"so where i'm finna go?"

"you got yo shit on you right?" i patted her side and felt the gun.

"fuck u think." she watched me with a blank expression.

"yo bird, watch ha fa me and make sure she don't do no dumb shit." i let her hand go and he nodded.

"you think imma kid." she mugged me and i flipped her off before going upstairs.

"wasgood q." i dapped him up and sat in the chair next to fendi.

"its a few shit i gotta speak to y'all about." he mumbled pulling out some files.

"damn my nigga lookin like a lawyer and shit." ej chuckled and he looked up at him making him shut up.

"ight, y'all know y'all my best workers here." he said making us nod.

"im finna be outta town for about a month, so i'm leaving the trap in the hands of y'all."

"fendi, you in charge."

"if i hear any fucked up shit goin on that's y'all ass, you hear me?" he pointed at us.

"what you goin outta town fa q?" t3 asked.

"money been coming in real slow man, we can't let this shit die down you feel me?"

"word on the street is some bum ass nigga went and started this new affiliation, they tryna come for our spot. so i'm goin to florida to discuss some shit with my patna." he typed something up on his computer.

"and also, the french niggas got sum new supply and shit for us. imma fly y'all out to BR to go pick that up from them. ion know when, but imma be outta town so y'all gotta handle that."

"bra imma keep it a stack, ion be trustin them niggas forreal, they always be actin like they on some funny shit." fendi said.

"just lemme know if anything go down."

"aight get y'all bum asses out my office."

"imma fucks witchu." we dapped him up.

"sayair where that lil bighead friend of yours?" he asked me.

"she down stai-"

"you one ugly ass nigga." nae laughed walking into the office.

"din i tell you stay ya ass downstairs." i straight faced her.