Chapter 2: Mikey

"Well, if it isn't Mr. Loverboy! Sly dog, you actually went behind our backs and got yourself the best boy huh?"

A hot-looking poindexter nudged his short blond friend with his elbow. The blond in question raised an eyebrow at him before pushing him away with more force than needed. Keisuke yelped as he fell off his chair and down to the ground he went.

Manjirou doesn't care.

"What are you talking about, Ed? And you look hot as fuck."

Keisuke groaned from his spot on the ground but he made no move to help himself up. Instead, he decided to flatter himself.

"I've always been hot. You just noticed?"

"Don't flatter yourself too much, Baji-san. Mikey was talking about how much you're sweating in your uniform."

Chifuyu blankly pointed out, earning a laugh from Manjirou and Ken. He walked to where Keisuke laid and stared down at him.

"Let a man dream, Chifuyu!"

Keisuke pouted childishly and kicked Chifuyu on the shin. Lightly, of course. Well, as lightly as he could. Dust clung to Chifuyu's pant leg but the youngest lets it be because Keisuke's uniform is surely in a much worse state than his.

"Of course, of course..."

Keisuke stretched out a hand, wordlessly demanding that he gets pulled up. Chifuyu just sighed and pulled Keisuke up from the ground without a word.

"So what brings you two to our school after lunch? Aren't you supposed to be studying Baji? You even dragged us to a diner to have me treat you."

Chifuyu dusted Keisuke's back as the older teen proudly announced their agenda. Keisuke completely dismissed Ken's question with a dismissive wave of his hand. He didn't want any guilt-tripping to stop him from announcing this newfound information about the invincible Mikey's love life.

"I have big news for everyone! Big news I say!"

Chifuyu shook his head and sat down on his seat after dusting off his captain's back. Chifuyu, Manjirou, and Ken watched Keisuke dramatically go into one of his transformation sequences from "hot" poindexter to "hot" delinquent. Good to know that Keisuke finally had enough of the heat. Manjirou munched on his Taiyaki, only opening his mouth to comment after Keisuke had finally finished his intermission number.

"Let's hear it then, Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Edward."

Keisuke pointedly ignored the nickname and he grinned in the most shit-eating way possible. He stared smugly at Manjirou like he knew something Manjirou didn't. Ken sighed from beside their commander's side as he slumped on the chair of the family diner they crashed in.

"Just get on with it Baji."

Keisuke huffed indignantly before getting straight to the point.

"Mikey's got himself a boyfriend and I know who it is!"

Ken's head comically turned to the teen beside him in disbelief, wide eyed.

"You have a boyfriend? Why didn't I know that?"

Manjirou shrugged and popped the taiyaki's tail into his mouth. He chewed and gulped it down in seconds.

"Beats me. I didn't know I had one either."

Ken turned back to stare at the now disheartened Keisuke before turning to Chifuyu for answers. The long haired brunet definitely had no will to answer questions properly any time now. Chifuyu sighed tiredly and giving into his captain's whims.