11. that's all

warning
suggestive content ahead
but i rob you before anything happens

narrator's pov.

"there's a party," you told kei.

the two of you were sitting together at lunch. it was supposed to be all together with the four of you, but the couple amongst the group was in their own little world. to give them space, you decided to move to the library.

"what does that have to do with me?"

"i want you to come," you told him, "like with me."

your mom and youngest brother were going to stay with your grandparents for a few days because you didn't really have a spare room for them to stay in, and your other two siblings were at a school camp. it was the perfect time to go to a party.

"okay," he agreed.

you were surprised because you didn't think that it would work out that easily, but you were glad it did.

"really?"

"oh, wait, you're serious?" he turned his attention to you in disbelief. "you? at a party?"

"me? what's wrong with me going to a party??"

"you've never shown interest in that kinda shit before," he shrugged. "if you're actually going, i don't want to."

"tsukki!"

"i don't wanna go, ask someone else," kei denied you again.

you groaned loudly, leaning back and swiveling around in your chair.

"sawamura," the librarian called.

"sorry," you whispered and stopped yourself from turning. "dude, please? i wanna go but i don't wanna go by myself. it's unsafe y'know."

"then don't go," he flipped his page.

you sighed, "it's just a matter of whether you're coming with me or not. i'm gonna go for sure though, that's a given."

"sure you are."

"tsukki, i'm serious."

"yeah, i believe you."

"tsukishima kei!"

"SHHH!" the librarian glared.

"sorry," you apologised again. "you'll see," you shrugged kei off turning back to your laptop.

"of course i will."

"oh my god, quit it," you kicked his shin from under the table.

10:30pm.

"no, i'm definitely on my way to the party," you mumbled from the comfort of your bed.

"what's up with your snap location?"

"it's glitching, what are you even talking about?" you rubbed your eye, pulling the phone back to check the time.

"have fun in bed, y/n," kei hung up before you could even reply.

fuck him, you were going. that would show him.

show him what, exactly? i'm not too sure.

you sat down in front of your rack of clothes and tried to figure out an outfit to wear. it was hard because you didn't have much that wasn't too overdressed or underdressed.

eventually, you settled on a simple outfit. who did you have to impress anyway?

walking around a few blocks, you ended up in front of a lawn that was already trashed with cans and bottles.