???? beep?

So, I think everyone was having many theories about Abigail past so far, and what is Rain timeline, and etc etc....

So, I was thinking that Abigail is still alive, in the Hard Pill To Swallow and Just So You Know, she is dead. But with Kane and Ciara (don't know how to spell her name anymore) they attacked the Piglins kingdom, but they said that they were still in war, so I started thinking that maybe Abigail faked her death cause in the episode of Poison, she was happy that Rain was no longer a zombie but Lance morphed to him so he can make her weak and all. We also noticed that she warned Kane to be careful around Lady Stella since she mention that she will be a demon kind and she will be the powerful and dangerous witch.  Buttttttttttttttt the point is that maybe Abigail is still alive by the looks of there timeline, reasons?

Well:

1. Kane: by the looks of him, he might as well erased Ciara memories so he can make Abigail either live or to do in a different way.

2. Just so you know/Hard pill to swallow/We are the danger/Begin Again: Those were mostly the videos we saw her when she died, but like, we saw how she tries to not harm much to rain then started harming then not then harms like a pattern of sort, like, what if she was mind control and was forced to kill Rain, cause like in the season 2 full epoisde Nauess was talking to Rain of him joining, maybe Nauess was tricking every undead so he can the powers? Idk

3. Timeline: Like I said, we saw how she reacted when she thought Lance was Rain, she was happy that he wasn't a zombie, so she still might think he is a zombie. But like, they went to different time travels and the NetherBane isn't a season, is a special season like how he did with the Begin again. Kane kinda of mentioned about his adventures to save Ciara (idk the video) and Ciara said a year, maybe they were in the present all along and Abigail was hiding and gathering new army to stop the bad guys? Who knows actually.

And the question still comes to my head, who are her family members? We know that she have the same some sort of powers like Herobine, maybe they were related before the apocalypse started? Why did Nauess wanted her only? How could she see the future? Was she mind control? There are many questions and they are many theories that either be correct or incorrect.

And to those who doesn't understand, I am sorry for my writing, is night and I need some sleep. Maybe on the next chapter I can make it more clear. See you Donuts/Rainimator fans