"And leave the patient to die. No, I will not do that." I said, "Stop the surgery! How can you insert a tube if you can't see anything?" He asked.

"I've done this thousands of times. What do you mean I can't see?" I said, without looking at him as I softly brushed my fingers feeling the vein, I began to continue and seconds later, "Cut." I said as the nurse obliged.

Later on, the electricity went back, hearing gasps from everyone as I successfully finished the surgery.

Looking back as Dr. Bluefield, tilting my head to the side, sighing as I bowed my head and left the operating room.

Removing my scrubs and changing it into more comfortable ones, I began to make rounds at the hospital, checking every patient.

Hours passed by, walking towards the orphanage, Claude was sitting on the stairs looking up with his sketchbook on his lap.

"It's cold out here, Claude. What are you doing here?" I asked as he looked at me and ran, opening my arms as he hugged me tightly.

"I missed you, Via." He said, hearing him sniffling, letting go as I face him towards me, "Why? What's wrong?" I asked, gently wiping his tear soaked cheeks.

Shaking his head, "Oh, Claude." I said as I hugged him tightly, scoping him in my arms as he snuggled in my neck, softly brushing his hair as I walked inside the orphanage.

"Oh, thank heavens. You're here, Via. He's been waiting for you all day." Sister Cristine said, "I'm sorry. I got caught up at the hospital." I replied, "Oh, no worries, dear. What matters the most is your here and Claude is now okay." She said and brushed Claude's hair.

Nodding my head, sensing that Claude is already asleep, "I'll tuck him in." I said as Sister Cristine nodded, following her as he opened a room, "Thank you, Sister." I said as she nodded and left.

Carefully placing Claude on the bed, "Don't leave me." He mumbled in his sleep, a teardrop on his cheeks, looking at him as I grabbed a chair, putting it beside his bed.

Brushing away some hairs on his face, "I won't go anywhere." I said, "I won't leave you." I added, kissing his forehead, staying for a bit more, looking down at my wrist watch it was already quarter to midnight.

Sighing as I stood up, walking to the living room, Sister Cristine and Sister EL were there, noticing me as they stood up, "Thank you for tonight, dear." Sister EL said, "No problem, Sister." I replied, "Today is the death anniversary of Claude's parents." Sister Cristine informed me.

"Oh." I said as I nodded my head, giving them a smile, "You should stay here for tonight. It's dangerous if you'll go home at this hour." Sister EL said, "Thank you for the offer, Sisters. But I'm afraid I'll have to decline that offer, I have to go home or else those three men will wreak havoc if I do not return home." I replied, earning a smile from them.

"Then, you should go now. Be careful, dear." Sister Cristine said as I nodded my head.

Walking on the silent streets, suddenly feeling dizzy, looking around making sure no one is around, I conjured my remaining strength and teleported in front of the house.

Pressing the doorbell, hearing rushed footsteps coming towards the door, James opened the door, looking up as the three of them looked mad but quickly changed the moment they saw me.

Their eyes soften, "I'm sorry I got home late." I said as the last thing I saw was how flustered they were and calling my name as darkness consumed me.

Slowly opening my eyes, grunting as I roam my eyes around, I was inside my room, "Careful." Fergus said as I closed my eyes, groaning.

"What happened?" I asked, "You were beyond exhausted. Rest for now." He replied as I groaned.

"I was at the hospital, performing surgeries and checking on patients. Then I went to the orphanage, stayed there for a while. And teleported here, then I started feeling dizzy." I said, holding my head.

"You were home late. We were worried and mad, but we panicked the moment we saw how close you were to losing your consciousness." He said as I nodded.

"Rest for now. It is still early in the morning." He said and kissed my forehead, humming as I went back to sleep.

Waking up with the sun hitting my face, turning my face around avoiding it, groaning as I opened my eyes, looking around as I was inside my room.

Sighing as I was sure to face three of them, getting up, I went inside the bathroom and took a shower.

Later on, wearing a pair of jeans and a black hoodie, I went downstairs seeing three of them sitting on the couch, swallowing a lump in my throat as I slowly approached them.

"We have to talk." James said, seriously, looking at Ian and Fergus as they averted their eyes away, sighing as I looked at James.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled, "We were so worried about you." He said as I bowed my head.

"You will not use your powers until you desperately need to use them. Understand?" He said as I looked back at him, exhaling a breath, "I'm sorry. Understood." I said and nodded my head.

The three of them stood up as my eyes widened, "Uh..." I said as they engulfed me in a hug, "Don't ever do that again. Call us if you feel something is not right." Ian said, hugging me tightly.

"What's the purpose of the phone we gave you if you don't use it?" Fergus said, earning a flicker on my forehead, "We are just worried about you." James said as I nodded my head.

"I will be careful next time." I said, "As you should. You're a clumsy woman." Fergus said.