Final Battle/Uprising begans

Start from the beginning

Sabine saw Zeb and the others nodding their head "Since Ezra was survived his wounds he been using Vader all along Sabine said "so what about us?Zeb ask "Ezra got rid of the Rebellion because they will get in his way or try to stop him Sabine said "so he deal with the people who will stop him or betrayed him Echo said "what about us?Tristan ask "Ezra didn't want us he wanted Kanan because he know Kanan would try to stop him Sabine said she saw everyone was agreeing with her "so what the plan on how to take this fight to him Hunter said "we don't have a chance with us Ursa said "no but Predalien can Sabine said as Predalien walk up behind her "Marcus told me that she part Xenomorph their species can make more in a single night Sabine said "so how do they?Tristan ask "simple all Xenomorph are females so she simple need to lay egg in a host in order to start her nest Sabine said "but would they attack us?Omega ask "no Predalien will control them which mean we are safe Sabine said "hey on Mandalore there a prison maybe we can use that Ursa said "sure it could be a dishonor thing we did Sabine said "hey it nothing we did before Tristan said "good we go there Sabine said "and Hera?what about her?Zeb ask Sabine sigh"i try to talk it her we can't do this without her?Sabine said everyone nod their head. Sabine walk to Kanan Grave she still see Hera standing there Sabine sigh before she walk up to her "Hera Sabine said Hera look at Sabine "you okay?Sabine ask Hera didn't even answer her "Hera I know you love Kanan Sabine said "why did it have to be him?it should been me Hera said "Hera don't say that!If you were killed Kanan would stop at nothing to avenge you Sabine said but Sabine sigh "look all I'm saying if that Kanan die saving you he care for you if something bad happens to he would be broken but don't forget he will always be here for you Sabine said as she put a hand in her shoulder "Kanan would want you to live on and fight someday you will have to move on Sabine said Hera sigh "I guest you are right Kanan would want me to fight Hera said "good because we need to head to Mandalore Sabine said as her and Hera head to the Ghost "for what?Hera ask "i explain on the way but right now we need to leave Sabine said to Hera as they walk to camp. Hera and Sabine walk to camp "okay we go to Mandalore Hunter can you stay here with Ryder and we get a hold of you once we are ready Sabine ask "you got it Hunter said "oh if there anything the Empire left behind let me know Sabine said "sure thing Hunter said as they left everyone board the Ghost before it lift off and head to Mandalore.

*on Coruscant*

In the Senator buildings Senator from across the Galaxy were gathering in the room waiting for the meeting to began. Palpatine was in his throne room with Ezra and Seventh sister "sir most of the Senator have arrive a guard said "The Senator called this meeting to remove me from office I sense it Palpatine said Ezra look at the Senator so many has every but one caught his eyes and that was Senator Bail Organa Ezra remeber he work with the Rebellion behind the Empire back Seventh sister walk up to him "you been quiet since we arrive what are your mind seventh sister ask Ezra look at her "nothing, just...lost Ezra said "what do you mean lost? Seventh Sister ask "since the death of Jarrus i feel...off like the force is telling me something Ezra said "are you having a redemption?about you killing your formal master? Seventh sister ask Ezra sigh "redemption is a word but more like....joyable Ezra said as he look out the window.

*Mandalore*

A prison camp was on patrol several guards were on the wall, water tower's or were inside. Sabine Ursa Tristan and Predalien were "this the place?Sabine ask "yes this the place Ursa said "so what the plan?Tristan ask "we need a army so Predalien is going to make one she will take these guards and use them we will place her eggs in the vents on the outside Sabine said as she open her bag and pull out a egg

 Sabine Ursa Tristan and Predalien were "this the place?Sabine ask "yes this the place Ursa said "so what the plan?Tristan ask "we need a army so Predalien is going to make one she will take these guards and use them we will place her eggs in the ...