Final Battle/Uprising begans

(No one pov)
The Ghost Crew bad Batch Ursa Tristan Ketsu and Ryder team were standing in front of Kanan Grave Hera was crying softly as she look at the grave Sabine put some flowers down and Kanan Holocron as well no one didn't say anything one by one each one of them began to leave but Hera and Chopper stay looking down at the grave. Everyone else were at the Holo-table taking in what happen the last hours "Bridger will Pay Zeb said as he punch a rock "he will and so will the Empire Wrecker said "revenge won't be him back Hunter said "yeah what can we do?Zeb yelled "Kanan gone and Bridger is still out there who know what he planning Zeb said "which is why we should take this fight to him we go the city blast our way in and end him Wrecker said "which we can't wrecker the Empire will have double their defences Echo said "he right there no point Sabine said "I didn't know Kanan but he would want you all to fight another day Omega said "there no point we don't have anything left to use Ryder said but before someone could speak they heard Ties "Tie Fighter's?Ryder ask everyone went to look they exit the rocks to see a army of Tie Fighter's, Tie defenders, Shuttles flying over the camp in a hurry "that weird where are they going in a hurry?Omega ask Tech was on his bad "I'm getting a message on all Imperial coms channels Tech said "can you break through it?Hunter ask "I can try Tech said as he began to hack in the system.

*in the city*

Every Imperial was loading up Walkers, shuttles, everything into the Star Destroyers Fighters were loaded into a Imperial star carrier. Ezra was watching from the window with his arms cross the door open and Palpatine walk in "Lothal evacuation is going well Palpatine said "why are you evacuation Lothal? Ezra ask "Lothal is lose with the death our fellow imperials and Vader Lothal no longer needed Palpatine said Ezra look at him "so your going to glass the planet Ezra ask "no Lothal will be left alone until we return Palpatine said as he stood next to Ezra they watch as the everyone move "and you?what about you? Ezra ask "what about me my boy? Palpatine ask "well without Vader to defend you and with your age you to weak to defend yourself against anyone Ezra said Palpatine look down knowing he was right "indeed without Vader I am defences, which is why I hope you fill Vader task you contract isn't up yet Palpatine said Ezra chuckle "my contract was with Vader but for I make a agreement.....master Ezra said with a smile. Seventh sister was in her private room packing she put her last of her thing in her bag before zipping it up but she saw a small device on her bed she pick up which turn it on and a recording of Ezra appear "seventh sister with Vader gone and Palpatine asking me to take Vader place, the change i spoke of is happening after this battle I will began my plan but it won't work without you, if you still want to survived the upcoming apocalypse then I be waiting for your choice Ezra recording stop Seventh sister pick up and look at it thinking what she choice then her door open and a trooper walk in "Inquisitor The emperor is waiting for you in the hanger he said "I be there trooper Seventh sister said as the trooper left. The emperor Ezra and Seventh sister enter the hanger to see the last of the Ships being prepare when a trooper walk up to them "sir all imperials outpost are evacuated and are loaded on the Ships he said "good let go Palpatine said as they board the ship but Seventh sister board Ezra ship. Tech was at the Holo-table hacking into the imperial channels "there I got it playing the message Tech said as he play it ("All Imperial Bases are here by to gather all equipment vehicles and any information before returning to the capital to Evacuation! Lothal is lose all imperials are here by to Evacuation Lothal before returning to Coruscant!) The message ended which had everyone confuse "evacuation?for what?Ryder ask "I don't know Tech said then Chopper roll up and he freak out waving his arms out "Chopper said there entire Fleet of Star Destroyer heading this way Sabine said as everyone ran out of the rocks they look in the air to see a massive fleet of Star Destroyer, light Cruiser' s flying over the camp before heading into orbit "that alot of ships Echo said as they watch as every ship left Sabine spotted Ezra ship as well flying in the middle "there Ezra Sabine said as they watch the entire Fleet jump into Hyperspace on route to Coruscant. The rebels were looking into the sky "what made them leave?Tristan ask "Ryder take a team go check the city Sabine said "you go it Ryder said as he and a few other went to the speeders.