The master meet the Hunter

*In Vader Dreadnought*

Several Imperial were in the bridge of the Dreadnought one of them pick up a unknown ship sir a ship is exiting Hyperspace in front of us he said as the Admiral look out of the window to see the Bounty Hunter Ship exiting out of the Hyperspace it the Bounty Hunter let him dock the Admiral said as he watch the Hunter ship get closer. The Hunter ship dock in the hanger were Thrawn Tarkin and Vader are waiting this Bounty Hunter you speak of Lord Vader who is he Tarkin ask he was rebels his formal master Kanan Jarrus had abandoned now he hunt every rebels down for revenge Vader said the ship ramp lower down Ezra walk down the ramp with his armour cover in blood did you find the rebels base Vader ask they were on the planet Yavin 4 including the imperials that betrayed you as well Ezra said are they dealt with like Lord Vader say you will when you find them Tarkin ask questioning my ability to take down the rebels base you should told that to your own men grandpa Ezra said as he walk up to Tarkin and look right at him but the rebels have been dealt with....personal Ezra said as he look at Vader the rebels base is destroyed with every rebels on the planet as well Ezra said our scans show that the planet Yavin prime is gone from our maps Thrawn said a hunt is like a war you do what you can to male sure that your target or prey is dealt with Ezra said well the lost of a planet we can handle but if word get out that a Bounty Hunter are doing the Empire work they will question the Emperor Tarkin said then tell the Emperor that no one won't question him if their no one alive Ezra said before he head back inside his ship. Ezra walk down the hallway in ships but stop at a door he open it up and inside was his old cadet helmet, his old lightsaber remains, and a data-chip in the middle Ezra pick up the data-chip and he look at it remembering when Sabine give it to him for his birthday.

*Ezra flashback*

Ezra was sitting in the nose gun turret seat looking out to space thinking what happen he use the dark side saving Tseebo Ezra was busy looking into space that he didn't see Sabine walking to him rough couple of days Sabine said yeah it been straight Ezra said Sabine walk to his right side i think I have what you need it the data-chip from your old house I clean it and found something Sabine said as she plug in the data-chip and turn it on it show a picture of Ezra with his parents mom?dad?Ezra said as he look at the picture Sabine smile before she look at Ezra happy birthday Ezra Bridger Sabine said with a smile before walking away.

*end of flashback*

Ezra can hear Sabine saying happy birthday over and over in his head as he look at the data-chip Ezra sqeeze the Data-chip in his hand if I'm the most dangerous Bounty Hunter in the galaxy then why do I still hold to these Ezra ask himself as he put the data-chip back down then left the room. Ezra enter work bench he sit down on the chair and took off his helmet then he put on the side near him before he put his right arm on the table in front of him

Ezra reach for a small black box he press down in the middle it open up with tools inside Ezra grab a small wielder he move it to his arm before he start working on his arm in peace