"Is she crazy? Ignoring the A3 is not part of her character..." I scoffed, I picked up the soccer ball and kick it back to Dohwa.

"Oh, Thanks!" He waved and I just smiled at him.

While walking, I heard a motor behind me. I quickly went to the side to let him pass with his bike. The Oh Namju a.k.a The main lead along with Juda, of course, he should be cool to look at, he wears leather jacket and rides his bike when going to school.

I watch him with Dan-o, he threw his helmet at her which she caught. "Long time no see, Eun Dan-o."

Eun Dan-o threw it back. I ignored them and continued to walk towards the school entrance when I heard Juda's voice.

"I'm sorry..." She bowed at Namju and ran inside the school. 

"Oh...Juda! Wait!" I yelled catching the attention of both Namju and Dan-o. I saw Dan-o picking up Juda's key chain and giving it to Namju.

I run towards Namju, blocking his way. "Woah, you walk too...Fast." I was trying to catch my breath while he looked at me with blank expression, he ignored and was about to walk away when I grab his arm which caught him off-guard.

"Yah, don't you know me? How dare you touch me." He glared at me from head-to-toe and look at my my name tag. "Jeon Yi-jeun? You're new here?"

"Aish, stop over reacting." I snatched Juda's key chain from his hand. "This is my friend's key chain. That's all I need, and I...Don't know you, I'm new here so, bye!" I waved my hand at his face before catching up with Juda.

I lied to Namju saying I don't know him because it'll confuse him more.

"Yeo Juda!" She turned around. 

"Oh, Yin-ah!" She smiled.

Yup, Yin is my nickname. My full name is Jeon Yi-Jeun. Based on my characters life, only Juda, her grandmother and my parents call me Yin.

"I've been running like crazy!' I clings my hand on her arms.

(FLIP PAGE)

Oh shit. This is it. "Yin-ssi, can you help me with these art materials?" 

Juda is carrying a big box, almost blocking her view. "Sure." I said and grab some of the materials to lessen the weight of the box.

I've read this scene! This part is where Namju took interest to Juda scene!

We're already walking to the crowded halls when...

"It's A3!"

The students bump and bump to us, they all crowded the A3.

"Oh Namju you're so handsome!"

"Baek Gyeon is so hot!"

"Please notice me Dohwa!"

I rolled my eyes at them till Juda trips and fell onto Namju. "Oh, shit..."

Everyone was shocked at the sight of Yeo Juda on top of Oh Namju, she tried standing up but she slipped again.

"Is she crazy?"

"She's doing this on purpose."

They whispered.

"I'm really, really sorry..." She tried to wipe off Namju's uniform. 

"Don't touch me." He coldly said and stood up.

"You ruin my uniform, the art materials and...My face." 

Some students started whispering and threw a glares at Yeo Juda, some started to take some videos.

"Are you insane?"

I went beside Juda. "Are you okay?" She nodded then after confirming that I snatched some of the phone. "Is this fun for you? Embarrassing a student catches many views online? Does it?" 

I looked at Namju.

"You're more worst in person than the comic book...What do you expect her to do? She's just trying to carry these loads of art supplies while you and these fan of yours, blocks our way." I said.

"Hallways is used for students to walk to go to places in this school not a runway for the A3 to catwalk to with a weird background music. You're at fault not her." I added.

"Newbie...You're getting in my nerves." Namju coldly said. I gulped.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Oh gosh, I'm gonna die early. You stupid Yin!

_______________________________________________

(A/N)

Word Count: 1191

Oh my gosh HAHAHAHA, you've met our lovely main character Jeon Yi-jeun a.k.a Yin. Yup, she's Juda's BFF and have a feisty personality.

As you can see, it's not yet decided who is her partner here. It's either Haru, Dohwa, Gyeong or Namju. I don't yet!!!

This is my second book of fanfic btw. Please support it and me like how you supported my True Beauty FF. Thank u and love yah!

11/17/2021