*Cause It Smells Like You -2*

"Excuse me, Susheela Chautala here?"

Susheela sees the young man from top to toe & thinks for a while if he was known to her. But she can't remember at all. Well, why is he searching her then?

"Umm, ji.. main hun Susheela, aap kaun?"

"Main Abir, your husband's friend. Main unka utna close nahi tha, aapne kabhi dekha nahi mujhe. If you don't mind, may I come in please?"

Susheela, in her mind, "yeh Pramod ka dost yahan kya karraha hai? (Looking out) aur, agar yeh aaya hai toh Pramod kahan hai?"

"Hello?"

"Ji, andar aaiye."

While entering, she notices a large bag in his hands. Something heavy seems to be there.

Abir sits on the sofa whereas Susheela sits in front of him, face to face.

"A. Umm, it must be heartbreaking but.. sach ko toh hum badal nahi sakte, so.."

*Awkward Silence*

"S. So? Aap kuch bol rahe the?"

"A. Ah, ji.. actually.. Yesterday, in the afternoon, Pramod met with an accident."

Susheela gets hugely shocked to hear this, she just can't believe her ears!

"S. What?"

"A. Ahm, I talked to him last so accident jahan hua waha se kisine mujhe hi phone kiya.. Jab main gaya toh,"

"S. Toh? Fir kya? Pramod kahan hai!?"

"A. He passed away by then.. (faint voice) it was a spot death. Side se kisi truck ke dhakke ki wajah se car parts tut gaye the, zyada chot aur bleeding ki wajah se.."

No, Susheela can't bear it anymore. Either she will go mad, or die. Such irony of fate! She was just going to faint, but again as Abir starts talking, she opens her teary eyes.

"A. Woh shayad kahi jaa raha tha, he was so perfectly ready! Car mein, mujhe yeh mila."

Susheela can notice just a little bit through her eyes as it's full of tears now, everything seems blurry. Still, she sees him getting a huge material out of the bag. It's a beautiful flower bucket full of roses & with an enchanting smell.

Susheela holds it with her trembling hands. She feels like thorns getting pricked in heart, literally unbearable pain!

There's a small card on the top of the bucket; written,

"Could I date you again, Mrs. Susheela Chautala?"

"Aur, yeh accident nearly 4:30 ko hua tha." Says Abir in low voice.

Susheela looks at him understands everything. Which means, Pramod was on his way to meet Susheela at their decided place, but before reaching, his way of life came to an end.

"A. Umm, that's all. Yeh flowers aapki amanat thi, mera farz pura hua. He was indeed a great guy! Maine uske saath bas ek hi din practice kiya hai, he was just gold! Aur, yeh lijiye hospital ka number.. woh log body dene ko ready hai.
I think ab mujhe chalna chahiye, take care. *sadly leaves*"

Susheela tries to stand but being kinda heedless, she falls on the floor (in a sitting position).

She remembers all her past, all the memories with Pramod without dropping tears. After some time, she gets up & too slowly, goes towards her room.

It was gloomy outside today, the room is too dark due to not opening the windows.

Losing your dear ones is the worst part of life ever, whereas Pramod was one of the people she never dreamt to lose.