"Ah, okay. Will do, sir."

"Good answer baby."

Ran walked Nyoko outside where Mrs. Naegi was already waiting in the family car. She looked out of the window and made eye contact with Ran, they held this slight staring contest for a few seconds before Ran turnt his attention back to Nyoko.

Nyoko was leaned against the car, looking up at Ran with a kind smile. It was so warm and inviting; just as the rest of her was. Ran looked down at them with his signature lazy smile, feeling at ease.

"I'll see you later babydoll. Want me to pick you up?"

"No, I'll get Mrs. Naegi to drop me off at your estate. Around 4?"

"That works for me. Can I have a goodbye kiss?"

Nyoko giggled softly as Ran leaned over them, hands in his suit pants pockets and a sleazy smile spreading across his lips.

"It's not goodbye, it's so long."

"My apologies sweetheart, so what about that kiss? Can I get it?"

Nyoko nodded, their hands finding their way up to Ran's shoulders while Ran's hands found their way to Nyoko's love handles. They both leaned in slowly, Nyoko's eyes fluttered shut while Ran kept his half lidded ones open. Breath fanning on each other's faces, both letting the flow of time lead the way. Ran moved in and filled the gap, connecting their lips.

The kiss was slow and sweet. Nyoko was a bit shy at the start but as Ran lead the way she began to get more comfortable. Ran's lips were slightly chapped but still incredibly soft and welcoming. Nyoko's two toned lips were soft and pillowy, tasting like sweet cream. They both hummed softly into the closed mouth kiss, their lips moving in sync with one another.

Nyoko pulled away first, Ran licking over his lips as he heaved. Nyoko looked up at him shyly.

"Was... was I bad?"

"By no means baby. You were great."

Nyoko looked away as they felt their brown skin start to warm up under Ran's intense gaze. He was looking at them with a mix of want and fondness. He wanted more but he didn't want to overwhelm the poor thing just yet. He stepped back, putting his hands into his pockets.

"Well, see you in a few hours. I can't wait baby."

"I- I won't keep you waiting for too long. Just long enough to have you wanting more."

Ran chuckled as Nyoko opened the car, stepping in.

"Oh baby you don't even have to leave to have me wanting you."

Nyoko paused and their eyes widened causing Ran to laugh.

"Later, Mr. Haitani, later."

And with that Nyoko closed the car door and Ran watched as Mrs. Naegi drove away. He stuffed his hands in his slack pockets and thought about the look on his doll's face. Oh, how pretty she was. He couldn't wait to make their face contort in so many indecent ways.

Nyoko thought about the conversation Mrs. Naegi and themselves had in the car ride back to the estate as she sat installing a new wig. She knew no harm was meant by any of what was said, the woman was simply trying to look out for them but it was still upsetting nonetheless.

"Why did you kiss him? Now you're in way too deep."

Mrs. Naegi let out a sad sounding sigh as she kept her eyes fixated on the road. Nyoko looked out of the window feeling pure bliss, still not sure why Mrs. Naegi had such great disdain for Ran.