"Then do tell me. What kind of information do you get out of killing someone?!" Slender barks in anger. "This wasn't any kind of interrogation or collecting of information! It was a fucking murder attempt! I told you she was mine!" He snarls in anger, the two of us wincing from the static he lets out.

"We were trying to protect you and Sally! You don't know who the hell this woman is and you should have seen they way she held and used a gun! An elementary teacher? I think not!" Ben reasons, scowling at the female. "She's clearly hiding something!"

"Can't I be a teacher and know how to defend myself at the same time?" Y/N groans, her voice hoarse. "I've taken a bunch of different classes on martial arts and shooting. I just don't broadcast if because like you said I'm an elementary teacher."

"I have my own suspicions about Miss L/N's past, but I don't go about figuring it out like an uneducated dunce performing highly, and not to mention rude, snooping and murder attempts. It's disrespectful, and if there's something that I wish to know I'll simply ask her myself or do my own proper investigation. The members of Slender Mansion are my highest priority, so if I had a worry this human would be torn apart and on her way through my digestive track and natural decomposition in the woods," He says, his voice growing more gentle. "Not to say I don't appreciate it but I also have things handled. Okay?"

"Okay," I agree with him with a nod of my head.

"How old are you anyway? You look barely old enough to be in high school," Ben demands of Y/N. "Hardly old enough to have this much experience.

"Benjamin, I have told you about inquiring upon a woman's age for they may find it offensive just as you or Jeffery would. Unless you've known a person for a lengthy time period or are considering dating a person keep your age inquiries to yourself," Slender tells him, his tendrils easily snapping the ropes binding Y/N.

"If you MUST know, I'm twenty-five," She says, accepting Slender's hand and getting to her feet with his help.

"You don't live with your parents like you said. You can claim vacations and business trips all you want but we've been through here. Only room that has anything showing that someone lives here is the one you're in. The spare bedroom only had a bed and the largest room is a studio," I tell the human. "So, you're a liar."

~~~~

Your Pov

Hey Y/N, what was your idea of a good morning? Getting attacked and questioned by creepypastas sticking their noses in business that really didn't concern them was definitely top of my list. Hey! That was mine too! Wow! Crazy how we can predict that! I let out a slightly aggravated sigh as I narrow my glare on the two younger pastas before me, completely aware of Slenderman's calculating and slightly menacing gaze. I can't lie to these creatures, but that was alright with me because I knew plenty of ways in which I could walk around things and stay rather vague. It was frustrating being forced to reveal things I wasn't ready to reveal!

"Okay, fine. I don't live with my parents. Are you happy? They passed away when I was younger and I've spent a lot of time on my own. About two years ago I found this town and applied to the elementary school to teach. I got the job, bought the house, and have been here ever since," I explain. "That's how I came to be here. Happy?"

"There's a reason you lie about your past Miss L/N. I certainly hope that your secrets don't bring harm to Sally or any of the other students you teach. I haven't grown fond enough to regret killing you yet," Slenderman states, clearly sensing my agitation and unease regarding the subject of my past. "Do watch your step."

With those warning words Slender grabs Jeff and Ben before disappearing in a matter of seconds as he teleports away.

"Believe me, I've been watching my steps my whole life," I mumble, running a hand through my hair as I begin to tear up from the frustration.

I hated this. I hated it so much! I didn't care about memories of being on the run but I cared about the ones that make me relive the exact moment I lost the two most important people in my life! I never got the chance to just enjoy life. It was always run, run, run, hoping somehow to lose the bastards after my life! I shake my head of the thoughts and look at the clock on my phone, groaning softly when I see it's time to get ready for my job. I get a quick shower before getting ready for the day and heading to school. I mask my feelings as I happily great everyone that comes into my classroom, even acting 'normal' around Sam and Sally despite the early morning events.

Sally is more than happy to run off and tell her friends all about what happened over the weekend. Once it's time for the parents to go I begin to make my way to my desk, pausing and looking back at who had me.

"Yes Sam?" I ask him.

"Be careful out there. Never know when the snake will strike," He warns in a los growl. "You're not dead yet because Sally adores you so much."

.........

~~~~

A few months pass and Sam/Slenderman avoids me the entire few months. The only time I get to see Sally is when she's at school, thankful that she is still just as happy to play with me during and after school even if we can't hang out outside of it. I've been slipping a few notes into her bag hoping Sam would talk to me but I don't know if he even gets them, or if he has been he's been ignoring them completely. I really messed up but how can I open up about my past THAT quick?! There was so much and then to have to admit I'm on the run because a mob boss is after me! Not exactly the first thing you wanna do after figuring out you have feelings for someone.

"Miss L/N?" Sally calls, my attention shifting to her as I give her a soft smile.

"Yeah?" I ask her. "What's up?"

"Are you okay?" She asks. "You seem so sad this week."

"Oh! I'm okay. Just a lot on my mind. Did you finish your quiz?" I ask her.

"Mhmm," She hums, setting down the paper on my desk and returning to her table.

Im quiet as everyone finishes their work, letting everyone have free time once they're all done and going through and grading the papers. I hand the graded quizzes back out, dismissing everyone once the final bell ring. I slump against my desk once everyone is gone, staring blankly at the wall. Who am I kidding? Why would someone like Slender ever want anything to do with a human like me.....?