Interrogation Attempt

Ben's Pov

A light smirk comes to my lips as I narrow my eyes at the gun pointed directly at my head, my eyes scanning over the female dressed in a tank-top. The comforter draped around her waist as she holds the pistol firmly in her hands. I allow my gaze to travel over the method of handling she uses with the silver weapon, a frown tugging at my lips as I narrow my glare at her. This is supposed to be a school teacher with slightly morbid drawing obsessions, and a complete recluse, not some skilled gunman; yet the way she handles the gun is better than any expert I've come across and if I were a human one shot would be the death of me.

"You think a mere mortal weapon can kill me? You're the one with the obsession so surely you understand you've met with a terrible fate by my encounter?" I growl, lunging at the female in a flash.

"No but it will still hurt," She growls, firing the weapon just as I lunge and scrambling from the bed.

I let out a startled cry, a series of profanities escaping my lips as I hold tightly to my leg, the damn mortal having fired a shot right into my pressure point. She's right. We're immortal, but a gunshot wound still hurt like hell. My only ounce of comfort from the shooting is my creepypasta partner currently rooting around elsewhere in the house in search of any evidence so I was sure he would hear such a loud gunfire and come running to my rescue.

"That wasn't very nice of you," I hear Jeff purr, having managed to slip in while she was distracted with my.

"Fuck!" She curses when he tackles her out of bed, her weapon sent flying from the impact.

I watch them struggle, the human putting up quite the fight against him. She gets a few scratches on Jeff but he's too overpowering and gets her pinned, a few knife wounds scattered across her arms but nothing enough to be deadly.

"Damn bitch shot me right in the leg," I growl, pushing myself to my feet before sitting on the bed.

"You deserved it!" The human barks back, grunting when Jeff shoves her head into the carpet after getting her turned over.

Jeff tosses me his knife before he works to bind the human's hands behind her back, pulling her up and to her feet. I don't pay them much kind, using Jeff's knife to dig out the bullet so my body would be able to heal itself, not caring about the blood I stain the sheets with.  Once the bullet is out I toss it carelessly onto the floor before hopping off the bed.

"That was eventful," I say with a grin, laughing at the glare I earn from the human.

"Why don't we do a bit of interviewing now?" Jeff sneers, dragging the female out of the room and downstairs.

~~~~

Your Pov:

"Why don't you go jump off a roof," I snarl to the smiling killer, squirming and struggling against him as he drags me downstairs.

The two pastas laughing in response. I grunt when I'm shoved into a dining room chair and more ropes end up tying me to the chair. I couldn't believe it! I am now officially a prisoner in my own home thanks to these bastards and I have no clue at all on how I'm supposed to escape.

"You're going to have to pay for that bullet wound," Ben comments with a snicker.

"Should we shoot you back?" Jeff remarks with a laugh.

"Yeah keep laughing and see where that gets ya." I fire back at them.

"You're in no place to be making threats Y/N. Just relax and answer our questions," The demonified link says, black and red eyes shining in amusement to my endless struggles against the ropes.

"We're here to find out more about you so we know if you're right for Slenderman or not," The pale faced joker says, his arms crossed.

I know each of their names of course, but it makes me feel better having little nicknames for them concerning my situation at the moment. I'm in need of a bit of amusement to pass the time.

"We just have a few questions about your past. After all, Sally comes with Slenderman and we don't need a bad role model for her," Jeff declares. "I suggest you play along and tell us everything we need to know."

"Oh look at you being all high and mighty when it comes to being a good role model or not. I think you have your order wrong though. Slenderman came with Sally, she was the one who liked me first after all. As for my past, you can kill me now or leave me alone because you're not going to learn a single thing. I keep my things private for a reason," I says, scowling at the two males.

"Can you blame us for wanting to take care of our own? We can kill you right now and without any remorse if that's the way you want things to go," Ben growls, his eyes narrowing on me.

"Kill me and then get harmed by Slenderman? Yeah that sounds like a fantastic idea," I growl, rolling my eyes in agitation.

"By killing you it'll give us an access point into your memories. We have skilled people that can easily gain access to your mind but we're willing to give you the chance to tell us first." Ben says, watching me carefully.

They want me to just give in like that? Like hell I'm going to! They don't want to kill me but they're not above doing so either, what to do, what to do? Just then a light smirk comes to my lips as I look each of the pastas in the eyes, a plan brewing in my had.

"Alright, you want to know more about me? Under my bed is a secret compartment containing a diary I've written my entire life in ever since I learned how to write. It has everything from my past that you could ever want to know." I say, watching as they both scramble from their places and run upstairs.

Was there a diary there? Yes there was, but it contained a fictioned childhood that I had always dreamed of having, not my real one. While they're busy upstairs I quickly scoot my chair across the kitchen floor and stand up to grab my cell phone, the two forgetting to tie down my legs in their excitement. Once I have the phone I adjust it in my hands until I'm certain it's the right way up. I attempt to blindly activate the voice command, relieved when it comes up.

"How can I help you?" The standard phone voice asks.

"Call Sam Williams," I order the phone, holding my breath as I wait for it to activate.

I grin with excitement when I hear the phone ring, holding my breath as I pray to the heavens he would pick up. I groan when there's no answer, my eyes widening when I hear footsteps. I desperately try to end the call but the leave a message instructions are loud in the quiet kitchen, looking up with an awkward laugh at the two creepy pastas giving me murderous death glares.

"Welp, can't explain myself out of this one," I mumble.

Ben is quick to come over and snatch my phone from my hand, looking at the recent call.

"She was trying to call Slender......?" He trails off in confusion. "Why the hell didn't you just call the police?!"

"Well.....how am I supposed to explain this with a reasonable answer?" I ask them with a shrug. "Besides, he'd be able to get here faster than any police officers."

"You pulled a dirty trick with your so called diary," Jeff growls out.

"I did, didn't I?" I ask with a mischievous grin. "Not bad of a writer right?"