Oh, Scarlet is kinda famous on Instagram for her edits and making people edits and just for kinda modelling. She's really lovely, huh? 

All the comments explode, some worried some not. 

I take her phone in my hand and turn the camera to show the closed doors and the red light then I flip it back to show us. 

"my boyfriend is gonna get here in like 10 minutes and get help though" 

Scarlet's eyes light up and I just know that means she has an idea..

She takes the phone and says "You know that guy, Niall Horan? He sings some songs on the radio.. one's called Olivia. One is called Wasted..." She waits and reads the comments.. about 12 people recognize the songs and she says "Well this is his girlfriend.." 

I wave again and the comments explode. 

I read a few and they're like 'Go get your woman, Niall! She's in an elevator!!', 'this is olivia? She's so pretty like he describes her..', 'thanks Olivia for getting him to go on radio!'

"Hi everyone.. thanks for saying all those kind things.. uh, well, now Niall is working on an interview, he actually just finished.." 

Suddenly a voice comes on over the little speaker by the camera in the top corner of the elevator and it's a dude. "Hey, We're gonna have the elevator open in a few minutes.." I hold up a thumbs up to the camera then the guys says "Also, the brown haired dude up here says hello to... watermelon baby and Olive?"

I giggle and nod to the camera. Then they say "Okay, hang tight" 

I look at Scarlet and she starts explaining to the people watching the livestream that 'watermelon baby' in my unborn baby.. and she also told them about how she's the only one who knows the gender.. 

Finally, some big dude pulls the doors open with a crow bar and I see the floor is like a step up from where the elevator stopped. He sees my belly and says "Ma'am, are you alright?" Scarlet and I get out of the floor and I say "Uh, yeah. We were just on Instagram.. Anyways, thanks for opening the doors" 

Scarlet and I go out of the elevator and I see Niall grinning at me with his eyebrows raised. I walk over and give him a hug and a kiss. "So.. how was your little elevator experience?" I laugh and say "Just great.. we were actually.." I turn to motion to Scarlet but I see her videoing us on the Live stream. 

I roll my eyes and walk Niall over to her. She turns the camera so we can all look at the screen and have it record us and Niall waves at everyone. 

Anyways, we all take the stairs and go to Scarlet's apartment and play her videogame, including Niall since she's got three controllers.. After a few hours of playing, Niall gets a text and says "Shit.. I've gotta go" I furrow my eyebrows and say "Oh.. okay.. everything okay?" He nods quickly then pecks my lips as he gets up. 

"Love ya and baby, and Bye Scarlet."

He hurries out the door without another word.. I look over at Scarlet and she looks just as confused as I do..

And my hormonal, worried, paranoid mind said only one thing;

He's seeing someone else

////////////////////
///////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////
///////////////////////////////////////////

Btw this is how big her belly is: